Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I really could care less about how much they loved each other or fan service...Wish we could get to Ichigo's upgrade and get on with the fight now that we know about his power originating...I guess the reason she died is a worthwhile backtrack, but it better be good.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I really could care less about how much they loved each other or fan service...Wish we could get to Ichigo's upgrade and get on with the fight now that we know about his power originating...I guess the reason she died is a worthwhile backtrack, but it better be good.

The only reason it's gonna make sense to drag like this is if Ichigo killed his own mom and doesn't remember. She isn't gonna fight back against her son and his pops wouldn't be able to see/fight because his powers were locked.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The only reason it's gonna make sense to drag like this is if Ichigo killed his own mom and doesn't remember. She isn't gonna fight back against her son and his pops wouldn't be able to see/fight because his powers were locked.

I thought we saw the hollow that killed his mom, the one his dad wound up killing when he first was revealed a shinigami.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FINALLY we get into the shyt I had the most interest in.

I still think Aizen had something to do with his Mother's death but we'll see.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
lol is kubo really on that yay or is this a internet rumor?

you be the judge..this was what kubo tweeted talking bout this his fav club..

r-COLOMBIA-FASHION-large570.jpg

:damn: