Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Shiiiit WOW

So thats hows all 3 of them became friends...

theory:

1) Kisuke did something that meant she was ''quincy hollowfied'' in a way to suppress the inner hollow..

2) They all knew that anychild of hers would have hollow and quincy powers, happened Ichigo had 3, shinigami...

3) Aizen was watching in the background and knew of all of this...

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
back to the whole vasto lorde thing, remember back during the first 10 or so episodes of bleach? there were some vasto lorde silhouette looking things in a cut-a-way that said "its not time yet" or something like that. im dying to find that clip.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Shiiiit WOW

So thats hows all 3 of them became friends...

theory:

1) Kisuke did something that meant she was ''quincy hollowfied'' in a way to suppress the inner hollow..

2) They all knew that anychild of hers would have hollow and quincy powers, happened Ichigo had 3, shinigami...

3) Aizen was watching in the background and knew of all of this...

One of Ishida and Isshin will have to give his own power to seal the hollow. Since Ishida has to carry on the Quincy thing, Isshin volunteers first. That's why he can't go back to the Shinigami and Masaki has her powers sealed so she doesn't have to stay with the Ishida family since she's of no value to them. That means a combination of Shinigami, Quincy and Hollow power gets passed on to Ichigo :smugdraper:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
One of Ishida and Isshin will have to give his own power to seal the hollow. Since Ishida has to carry on the Quincy thing, Isshin volunteers first. That's why he can't go back to the Shinigami and Masaki has her powers sealed so she doesn't have to stay with the Ishida family since she's of no value to them. That means a combination of Shinigami, Quincy and Hollow power gets passed on to Ichigo :smugdraper:

Nahh nahh, remember Ishiins power has something to do with him using the Final GetsugaTensho, so somehow i dont think he lost his power here, Kisuke def did something and maybe the hollow came out fused with masaki so Ishiin had to use FGT to seal it or so...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Nahh nahh, remember Ishiins power has something to do with him using the Final GetsugaTensho, so somehow i dont think he lost his power here, Kisuke def did something and maybe the hollow came out fused with masaki so Ishiin had to use FGT to seal it or so...

I thought that was just a theory and not confirmed.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I thought that was just a theory and not confirmed.

Cant be a theory, how else would he KNOW how to activate the FGT, knowing also that the ACTUAL Getsuga Tensho is HIS move not ichigos, Ichigo has NO SOUL REAPER powers just a lot of reiatsu to use..

Remember when Ishiin first got his powers back and went to see Ishida and Ishida said ''Oh so your powers are finally back''

Its def something to do with the FGT

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cant be a theory, how else would he KNOW how to activate the FGT, knowing also that the ACTUAL Getsuga Tensho is HIS move not ichigos, Ichigo has NO SOUL REAPER powers just a lot of reiatsu to use..

Remember when Ishiin first got his powers back and went to see Ishida and Ishida said ''Oh so your powers are finally back''

Its def something to do with the FGT

Urahara Kisuke would be the simple answer for how he knew about FGT and it would also surprise why he wasn't shocked at Ichigo having his exact powers and abilities despite a different sword and reiatsu. The fact that Ichigo has the exact same abilities is why I think Isshin gave his power.

I could see it having to do with FGT for sure, but I don't think that would explain Ichigo having the same attacks without being a true shinigami on it's own.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Urahara Kisuke would be the simple answer for how he knew about FGT and it would also surprise why he wasn't shocked at Ichigo having his exact powers and abilities despite a different sword and reiatsu. The fact that Ichigo has the exact same abilities is why I think Isshin gave his power.

I could see it having to do with FGT for sure, but I don't think that would explain Ichigo having the same attacks without being a true shinigami on it's own.

It does because obv Kisuke would know because he would have seen Ishiin use it since now they're gonna becomes friends, but yeah I'm sure it has something with Ishiin giving Ichigo his powers diff is Ichigo is much stronger than his dad..

Plus in the Royal Palace, that black guy did say Ichigo HAS NO shinigami powers, so no one knows hoe he's been doing all he's been doing..

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I think this was pretty close after reading the chapter...Had Isshin's lack of hesitation and volunteering to help seal the hollow part pretty on point :pachaha: