Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

calh45

Cal
Daps
So if I got this right....Unohana is in love with Kenpachi...THIS Kenpachi since he was a kid??....AND she just spent this entire fight sacrificing herself and healing him to get him stronger???

You know what? Did mangastream's scan come out yet? Sometimes they be helping sort through Kubo's insanity.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
So if I got this right....Unohana is in love with Kenpachi...THIS Kenpachi since he was a kid??....AND she just spent this entire fight sacrificing herself and healing him to get him stronger???

You know what? Did mangastream's scan come out yet? Sometimes they be helping sort through Kubo's insanity.

Here: Bleach 526 - Read Online at Manga Stream

Believe it or not, it's actually more blatantly erotic in this version. Not having seen the raw, I'd bet that the type of language Unohana's using in the Japanese version is the same type of language used to describe an orgasm. It feels that intense in my reading of it.

Regarding her Bankai, it's so ambiguously defined that Bleach Wiki has this statement on Unohana's page:

NOTE: UNTIL WE CAN GET A BETTER UNDERSTANDING ON WHAT UNOHANA'S BANKAI ACTUALLY DOES, WE WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINING REQUESTS TO UPDATE THE SECTION, AS SUCH REQUESTS CAN ONLY BE ENTERTAINED THROUGH SPECULATION. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.

Kubo's fever must've been fierce.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm hoping she's not dead, but the whole "there can only be one Kenpachi in this era" comment along with the build up to this (letters to vice-captains) makes me feel like she's really dead.

Her bankai was completely unclear though it was pretty badass seeing the whole flesh melting off thing. This fight though...massive disappointment.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This dude gives a better understanding of SOME of the shyt that happens

Last edited by a moderator:

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Maybe her bankai is kenpachi... When she used bankai the real kenpachi unchained came out. Kubo weird like that so I might be right. Dude was high as fukking while writing this chapter.

CurrencyChase

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, Iowa, & Minnesota
Bleach 526 - Read Bleach 526 Online - Page 16

Okay I think I have found out her bankai... Her bankai changed after meetin such a strong fighter .. Her bankai only evolved ino become the key that would free him from his shackles that he put on himself when they first fought .

Basically she was so impressed with his strengththat when he locked his power up , it changed the will of her bankaiturning it into the key that would unlock his powers one day .

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
New Chapter:

Bleach 527 - Read Bleach 527 Online - Page 1

Don't orgasm all together, now.

Oh...and something, something mind game Ichigo's past as a Quincy.

To be serious, based on the situation Ichigo's gotten himself into, it looks like Zangetsu, in a way, wasn't an actual Zanpakuto in the hard and fast sense.

I'm thoroughly confused as to what happened to Ichigo. Did he get kicked out of the soul kings palace or what? Looks like Kenpachi's zanpaktou is finally speaking to him.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thoroughly confused as to what happened to Ichigo. Did he get kicked out of the soul kings palace or what? Looks like Kenpachi's zanpaktou is finally speaking to him.

He got kicked out Looks like we're gonna find out about Ichigo's bloodline soon.

Good Chapter tho