Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I'm thoroughly confused as to what happened to Ichigo. Did he get kicked out of the soul kings palace or what? Looks like Kenpachi's zanpaktou is finally speaking to him.

From what I'm reading, Renji passed the Asauchi test and Ichigo failed it, partially because (and this is speculation based on murky phrases like "Asauchi didn't choose you" and "you were able to fight without Asauchi so far", all of which is dependent on translation), Renji's already subjugated Asauchi before; it's what his Zabmaru was before it became individualized. Remember that all Zanpakuto are formed from Asauchi, if you've never experienced it before (Ichigo's seen it exactly one time ever), you'd have no idea how to pass the test.

So Ichigo failed, I believe for two reasons: The first being the lack of experience with Asauchi, and the second being his Quincy heritage (This is where I got that whole Zangetsu's not a real Zanpakuto thing from; I believe that it's not borne from Asauchi in the same way that a normal Zanpakuto is). As a result, Nimaiya sent him...somewhere to learn his "roots" (Possibly "heritage" or something similar), with the implicit hope that it would aid him in the future.

...by the way, this is ALL speculation. All we really know is that Ichigo failed and got sent somewhere for mysterious reasons relating to his heritage and his relationship with Asauchi.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
I think it's a good thing that she died IMO as the trade off here is that we finally get to see Kenpachi's true strength and to see the full release of his Zanpakuto. I will be thoroughly upset if she is somehow resurrected. That would take away the emotional impact of these last few chapters that Unohana and Kenpachi shared.

As for Ichigo getting kicked out of Soul Kings palace...very interesting turn of events. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm a little curious to see what his "heritage" is all about.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
I think it's a good thing that she died IMO as the trade off here is that we finally get to see Kenpachi's true strength and to see the full release of his Zanpakuto. I will be thoroughly upset if she is somehow resurrected. That would take away the emotional impact of these last few chapters that Unohana and Kenpachi shared.

As for Ichigo getting kicked out of Soul Kings palace...very interesting turn of events. I wasn't expecting that at all. I'm a little curious to see what his "heritage" is all about.

man this is retarded..ill bet you dat his zanpaktou is gonna be soooooo overpowered...like everyone else is gonna be likea bunch of useless yamchas with their spear and normal shikais

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This is SOME BULLSHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT...

1) Kubi said Unohana will unleash her Bankai on the battle field against the Quincys, then he rishes it, doesnt explain what it is and kills her off..

fukkKK YOUUU

2) FINALLY, Kennys Zanpakto is coming, Son is going to fukkKK PEOPLE UP in this fight..

3) BASICALLLYYY, Just like every fukkING ARC, Ichigo is getting a new power, Its obvious he's coming to the war as a full QUINCY with some kind of Shinigami power...

Beginning - Shinigami
Aizen Arc - Hollow power
Ganju arc - Fullbring
Battle arc - QUINCY duhhh...

smh @ Kubo and his bullshyt, Like one man can get ALL POWERS..

4) This mean we will FINALLY get the backstory on how his Dad met his Quincy mom and Kisuke too.. should be a fun read..

5) I cant wait to see how Renji & Byakuya will be when they return...

6) You know Kisuke ALREADY has worked on how to stop the bankai stealing shyt, nikka too smart for this LOOOL..

7) Final battle, ICHIGO, RENJOY, KENNY, GRIMMJOW & ISHIDA fighting together...

8) Need to know the story surrounding Ichigos dad and Ishidas dad)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

1) Kubi said Unohana will unleash her Bankai on the battle field against the Quincys, then he rishes it, doesnt explain what it is and kills her off..

fukkKK YOUUU

2) FINALLY, Kennys Zanpakto is coming, Son is going to fukkKK PEOPLE UP in this fight..

3) BASICALLLYYY, Just like every fukkING ARC, Ichigo is getting a new power, Its obvious he's coming to the war as a full QUINCY with some kind of Shinigami power...

Beginning - Shinigami
Aizen Arc - Hollow power
Ganju arc - Fullbring
Battle arc - QUINCY duhhh...

smh @ Kubo and his bullshyt, Like one man can get ALL POWERS..

4) This mean we will FINALLY get the backstory on how his Dad met his Quincy mom and Kisuke too.. should be a fun read..

5) I cant wait to see how Renji & Byakuya will be when they return...

6) You know Kisuke ALREADY has worked on how to stop the bankai stealing shyt, nikka too smart for this LOOOL..

7) Final battle, ICHIGO, RENJOY, KENNY, GRIMMJOW & ISHIDA fighting together...

8) Need to know the story surrounding Ichigos dad and Ishidas dad)

I know how you feel he did say that shyt too :mad:
unless she aint dead :krs: which i hope

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

fukkKK YOUUU

Kubo doesn't work by himself breh, somebody writes those checks. There are others that make decisions about the manga too. Thats what happens when you're not independent and work for Shonen Jump or something. Same wit Oda and Kishi.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
MangaStream translation's out, and it clarifies what Nimaiya said at the end a bit:

Bleach 527 - Read Online at Manga Stream

Asauchi deemed you unworthy...which means you've been able to hold your own this entire time without Asauchi's aid. Do you truly understand the repercussions of that?

It's time for you to start from the ground up again.

Looks like, just as I said, Zangetsu is a fake zanpakuto of sorts. Or at least a unique one that doesn't use Asauchi as a base. Hopefully we figure out just what the hell it is over the course of the infodump/training mini-arc.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
MangaStream translation's out, and it clarifies what Nimaiya said at the end a bit:

Bleach 527 - Read Online at Manga Stream

Looks like, just as I said, Zangetsu is a fake zanpakuto of sorts. Or at least a unique one that doesn't use Asauchi as a base. Hopefully we figure out just what the hell it is over the course of the infodump/training mini-arc.

Well clearly remember how Ichigo got his powers in the first place, One was by forcing rukia reiatsu and the second time that hollow training with Kisuke, basically he wasnt born pure with shinigami powers, so of course he's power base will be different from asauchi...

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, time Ichigo got a powerup, I got tired of his ass getting around.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
From what I'm reading, Renji passed the Asauchi test and Ichigo failed it, partially because (and this is speculation based on murky phrases like "Asauchi didn't choose you" and "you were able to fight without Asauchi so far", all of which is dependent on translation), Renji's already subjugated Asauchi before; it's what his Zabmaru was before it became individualized. Remember that all Zanpakuto are formed from Asauchi, if you've never experienced it before (Ichigo's seen it exactly one time ever), you'd have no idea how to pass the test.

So Ichigo failed, I believe for two reasons: The first being the lack of experience with Asauchi, and the second being his Quincy heritage (This is where I got that whole Zangetsu's not a real Zanpakuto thing from; I believe that it's not borne from Asauchi in the same way that a normal Zanpakuto is). As a result, Nimaiya sent him...somewhere to learn his "roots" (Possibly "heritage" or something similar), with the implicit hope that it would aid him in the future.

...by the way, this is ALL speculation. All we really know is that Ichigo failed and got sent somewhere for mysterious reasons relating to his heritage and his relationship with Asauchi.

Seems like he failed because he was a human original and not born a shinigami. Plus the way he got his powers all seemed off.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Well clearly remember how Ichigo got his powers in the first place, One was by forcing rukia reiatsu and the second time that hollow training with Kisuke, basically he wasnt born pure with shinigami powers, so of course he's power base will be different from asauchi...

Okay this may be a reach but the Quincy have the ability of reishi absorption right? Isnt that what Ichigo did when he got his powers from Rukia? She was completely drained. So its really been foreshadowed since day one Ichigo was a Quincy.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Okay this may be a reach but the Quincy have the ability of reishi absorption right? Isnt that what Ichigo did when he got his powers from Rukia? She was completely drained. So its really been foreshadowed since day one Ichigo was a Quincy.

Exactly it just ''MAYBE'' happened that his Quincy powers were not fully awakened and so instead his Dads genes (shinigami) had to find a qay to turn that reiatsu from rukia into something and well that became Zangetsu, because i was always confused as to why his special move was him releasing his OWN reiatsu as a weapon, weird power... makes sense now..