Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kubo is sick.

Hell of a time to get sick...not that I don't respect that, but damn it!!!!...and I don't think Unohana's gonna die...it would be a foolish move on Kubo's part...people have been waiting to see whats up with her for so long, just for you to kill her just like that? Naaaah, I don't think so....Plus we have that explanation someone posted earlier (about what Kubo said)....

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Stop assuming she'll die. That's a ruse authors use to make you think the stakes are high.

How many times has Kubo done this in Bleach? Many times. How many main characters actually die?

Series is 500+ issues and he's just now killing captains off. Doesn't mean that he'll do it frequently.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Bleach 526 - Read Bleach 526 Online - Page 1

seriously WTF KUBO

im assuming her bankai melts u away with just a touch and she healed kenny and he dodge it and stabbed her

not sure if she let him or not though but i seriously doubt she dead she brought that fool back to life with his skeleton and eyeballs only showing so her being stabbed like that i just dont see how

HER KENPACHI NAME IS WHAT DIED THATS ALL or at least i hope so cuz i wanna see more of her BANKAI

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
I thought Kubo had this whole Unohana/Zaraki thing planned out in advance...

but he's back to making up shyt as he goes along again. :rudy: