Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Can't make sense out of nonesense. Just have to wait and see what random ass explanation he has for this shyt.

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kubo doesn't work by himself breh, somebody writes those checks. There are others that make decisions about the manga too. Thats what happens when you're not independent and work for Shonen Jump or something. Same wit Oda and Kishi.

That's why I'm keeping my manga/comic independent...I'll be damned if some corporate a$$hole tries to butcher my shyt and ruin everything....:birdman:

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna get a little deep into things (yes otaku)....

I think it would be fukking stupid to kill her. Why sacrifice your lead healer just to unleash a monster? Unless Isane is actually captain-level (which I highly doubt), that's like trading in your head ER person for a damn armored truck. Very counter-productive.
I want to see how Kubo works this one....

So now their down 2-3 captains(4th squad, 6th squad if Byakuya doesn't get back, and 8th Squad). As far as Ichigo goes, maybe he's actually gonna get some sort of special training from the 2 other Royal Guards. I mean, dude didn't say he was sending him back to Earth or anything, he just said starting from scratch. Then again, who knows with Kubo....

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm gonna get a little deep into things (yes otaku)....

I think it would be fukking stupid to kill her. Why sacrifice your lead healer just to unleash a monster? Unless Isane is actually captain-level (which I highly doubt), that's like trading in your head ER person for a damn armored truck. Very counter-productive.
I want to see how Kubo works this one....

So now their down 2-3 captains(4th squad, 6th squad if Byakuya doesn't get back, and 8th Squad). As far as Ichigo goes, maybe he's actually gonna get some sort of special training from the 2 other Royal Guards. I mean, dude didn't say he was sending him back to Earth or anything, he just said starting from scratch. Then again, who knows with Kubo....

I'm thinking Ichigo's training is gonna come from a former member of the Royal Guard, his pops, Isshin.

Now if I'm reading this right, every person in the Royal Guard provided a new unique thing to Soul Society. I'm assuming that Isshin's contribution would be a stage beyond Bankai where the sword and the person become one, the final Getsuga Tenshou. His pops is gonna train him and let him know his mom was a quincy and we'll get filled in on the soul king as well as the rest of the royal guard.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
That's why I'm keeping my manga/comic independent...I'll be damned if some corporate a$$hole tries to butcher my shyt and ruin everything....:birdman:

:salute:
Fans think cuz Oda sells more than Harry Potter in Japan that he makes final decisions in his own work but thats far from the truth. Them dudes behind the scenes be like "nah Oda-san, we not introducing that character yet...drag this arc out 4 more chapters" :sitdown:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm thinking Ichigo's training is gonna come from a former member of the Royal Guard, his pops, Isshin.

Now if I'm reading this right, every person in the Royal Guard provided a new unique thing to Soul Society. I'm assuming that Isshin's contribution would be a stage beyond Bankai where the sword and the person become one, the final Getsuga Tenshou. His pops is gonna train him and let him know his mom was a quincy and we'll get filled in on the soul king as well as the rest of the royal guard.

:smugdraper:

It's all slowly coming together.....

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
People guessed this too. Now we gonna hear a bunch of I told you so all around.

Daps
Reppin
Dreadfort
damn i one point .. i was like " who's the girl with the black hair when ichigo got back" i forgot that i skipped that whole "ichigo losth is power arc and needs the help of human shinigamis" but brehs..does that mean we gon see ichigo with quincy bow and a zanpaktou?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
the question is who did isshin use FTG on they had to be really powerful and im assuming ishida dad helped also urahara too help them get away to the human realm

thinking during the quincy war which could mean

JUDA or his DAD maybe even YAMA which could mean how he got the scars just a theory