Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
kenny is a SAYIAN :laff:

i wonder did he beat unohana in bankai state or just shikai state

or possibly he didnt beat her and it was kinda like gohan in time room where she saw glimpse of his full power and realized if he would control it completely she couldnt beat him

cuz kenny was saying he couldnt beat her but yet she is saying she cant beat him

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So Kenpachi , subconsciously, plays down to his opponents so he has something to look forward to...

that's ill..

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So Kenpachi , subconsciously, plays down to his opponents so he has something to look forward to...

that's ill..

Crazy that he's been surrounded by weak cats for so long that he forgot how to use his full strength too.

Edit: Just to make sure y'all get what I mean...He's been surrounded by the Gotei 13 and fought multiple members...In that context read my comment and think about it :smile:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
How is Kenpachi "coming back stronger from death" different from what Ichigo deals with. It seems like its the same thing.

If it's the same thing as the description of his power in the Spirits Are Forever With You light novel, then its actually not the same thing as that.

Kenpachi's power is, rather than to come back stronger after death, to match his power to his opponent's power. Unohana flat out said that Kenpachi, as a kid, was more powerful than her. But because he wants to have a good fight, he lowers his level to that of his opponent. Skill and circumstance then decides who wins the fight.

What Unohana is doing right now is attempting to force him to realize how powerful he is and get back to his true power level by forcing him to a near-death state, then fully healing him. Not because he gets power from being in that near-death state, but because he will unconsciously unblock the limiters he set on his own power little by little until he can utilize it fully.

Others in the thread have said this in summary, but that's the complete gist of it, I believe.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah reading this chapter tells me that Unohana is gonna die in this fight.

maybe its because of the backstory but I just got that vibe.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC

I wanna see her Bankai...and if she's gonna die, I hope it's a lame bankai like the dog guy. There's no reason to have her only unleash a badass bankai against Kenpachi when there's a ton of Quincies waiting to get crushed.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas

she not gonna die kubo said specifically she gonna show her shika form and maybe see bankai

also people need to realize she said she was inferior to kid kenny in her SEALED STATE

maybe she didnt want to use her shika or bankai cuz kid kenny couldnt and felt it wasnt fair so she was admitting in that state he is SUPERIOR

here is what he said

As far as Unohana is concerned Kubo said, Unohana, will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Q: "Unohana will finally fight?"

Kubo: "In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefield. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid."

Bleach Scans 3 - Saiyan Island