Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
So he gets stronger when he's about to die? :what:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
So he gets stronger when he's about to die? :what:

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD
He's basically a saiyan from DBZ :krs:

But for real though this chapter was tense as fukk :wow:. As soon as the anime ended kubo was like "aite then, time for me to get serious" and each week he has been feeding the people. When the manga ends I hope there is an animated adaptation of the rest of it done by BONES. That's the same studio that does Hunter X Hunter and they did Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood. Those cats know how to animate a fight.

Did she use Genjutsu on my nikka Kenny?

I think he's just too shook right now and its manifesting itself in a premonition. He caught an L when he ran into one of those quincies with embarassing quickness and so far in this fight he's been getting his ass whooped. Guy who barely shows emotion shedding a single tear because he's afraid he's going to get faded before he has a chance to go all out :sadcam:

This fight reminds me a lot of the original fight between Ichigo and Kenpachi.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RzNp5JCN-Y"]ichigo vs kenpachi Zaraki English Dubbed Part 1 HD - YouTube[/ame]

:whoo:

teacher

All Star
Daps
I also feel like Kubo's foreshadowing/Referencing skills gets overlooked.

I just found out that the Asauchi (The souls from last chapter) was mentioned waaaaaaaaay back in the Soul Society arc

:usure:

it's probably a popular japanese myth or something that he recycled by accident...

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Kenpachi sound like he got a HAX shikai when it comes to fighting. He probably can't die as long as he has someone worth fighting

IT SEEMS LIKE HE CAN MATCH THE POWER OF WHOEVER HE IS FIGHTING. THE ONLY FLAW WITH THAT THEORY IS HE WASN'T ABLE TO MATCH THE QUINCY BOSS IMPOSTER.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Bleach 525 - Read Bleach 525 Online - Page 1

this nikka on some gohan shyt with his HIDDEN POWER shyt except he deliberately sealed it away to HAVE SOME FUN

its gonna be scary how truly strong kenny gonna be

its funny though cause I always wondered how ichigo beat him the first time and yet he was stronger then him through out the whole espada fights.

Now I know, naruto plus bleach :blessed:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is Kenpachi "coming back stronger from death" different from what Ichigo deals with. It seems like its the same thing.