Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Nothing on the new Bleach chapter?

Bleach 521 - Read Online at Manga Stream

From what Hikifune said, I think we can at least make an inference as to why Urahara's seen the Spirit King before.

I think I literally went :krs: when they revealed what Hikifune actually looked like.

The next guy might be wild as hell, seeing as he's the inventor of Zanpakuto and all. That should be interesting...

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter was light. wasn't bad but it was light.

Looks like the next dude is gonna teach them some sword skills

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Just watched these nikkas eat for a whole chapter....wow.:what::shaq2:

To be fair, it was a Toriko parody. If you don't read that, it would just seem obnoxious.

But I do, so it was pretty funny to me. :yeshrug:

New chapter's going to be pretty similar to this one according to the spoilers: Silliness with tidbits of useful information in it. We probably won't see any fighting for another couple of months or so at this rate.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Bleach is the most overrated anime/manga ever. It's for otaku fan boys that don't know anything about anime/manga that started watching anime from adult swim and toonami..I've seen all the anime episodes and I wish I never spent my time watching this shyt. It's like the lil Wayne of anime...

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Bleach is the most overrated anime/manga ever. It's for otaku fan boys that don't know anything about anime/manga that started watching anime from adult swim and toonami..I've seen all the anime episodes and I wish I never spent my time watching this shyt. It's like the lil Wayne of anime...

:tellmemore:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't think the Bleach anime is that bad to be called the lil wayne of anime, if you did you would know One Piece has the title.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I don't think the Bleach anime is that bad to be called the lil wayne of anime, if you did you would know One Piece has the title.

Bleach is the same premise every show. Every new season it's a whole new group of similar villains to last seasons villains with stupid ass powers. 3/4 of the show is all fillers. They should of made bleach a 60 episode anime and be done with it.