Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bleach is the same premise every show. Every new season it's a whole new group of similar villains to last seasons villains with stupid ass powers. 3/4 of the show is all fillers. They should of made bleach a 60 episode anime and be done with it.

I get what you're saying, but I never saw the bleach fillers to be crappy or be as crappy the naruto fillers which are just terrible, you should have just read the manga and youtube the major fights.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've never seen naruto, one piece, or dragon ball z...I'm not 8 years old.

You don't have to be an eight year old to watch any of them, whatever, enjoy the bleach anime was cancelled.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bleach is the most overrated anime/manga ever. It's for otaku fan boys that don't know anything about anime/manga that started watching anime from adult swim and toonami..I've seen all the anime episodes and I wish I never spent my time watching this shyt. It's like the lil Wayne of anime...
I'm pretty sure no one is placing Bleach on a pedestal breh :laugh:

Anyway, something needs to happen here soon or I'll just wait a year to pick it up again :snoop:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad

Anyway, something needs to happen here soon or I'll just wait a year to pick it up again :snoop:

paul-o_zps2051b2f0.gif

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Bleach is the most overrated anime/manga ever. It's for otaku fan boys that don't know anything about anime/manga that started watching anime from adult swim and toonami..I've seen all the anime episodes and I wish I never spent my time watching this shyt. It's like the lil Wayne of anime...

Isn't that ironic amidst your hatefulness toward people who watch/read Bleach... :yeshrug:

Anyway, New chapter: Same bullshyt...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM

Characters getting new swords doesnt qualify as something happening? 3 of the most popular characters in the manga are about to get major upgrades.

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Characters getting new swords doesnt qualify as something happening? 3 of the most popular characters in the manga are about to get major upgrades.
Bleach training arcs make me:deadmanny:

It's the reason why I deaded that Fullbringer arc and just read the summary before catching up.