Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So this might actually confirm that kenpachi knew her a long time ago cuz he named his vice captain after somebody he admired he said which is unohana first name and he named himself kenpachi before he was fight with the SS

so she is the person he looks up too and now she is the one who is gonna train him THE ORIGINAL KENPACHI :win:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yea but if she was 2nd in strength to the old man that's not doing much, especially since he got vaporized with little effort.

:manny:

The old man got snuffed out by his own bankai. I'm sure he would've been cool if he didn't assumed they couldn't steal his power.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Kenpachi with a bankai :ohlawd:

The thought just crossed my mind that right now Kenpachi is at the stage that Ichigo was at in the beginning of the fukking manga. Learned all his skills on his own and his sword is stuck in shikai because he's boiling over with power. The main difference between the two is that Kenpachi is already captain level.

Kenpachi bout to be :lawd:

ESPECIALLY since Kubo gave us a peak of his new fighting style. He trained with the old man for a day with the two hand style and sliced Noitora in half. Unohana is the master of the two hand style.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Since ya'll are talking about Kenpachi you might want to peep this. These light novels were declared by Tite Kubo as canon.

General [NOVEL] Spirits Are Forever With You
Bleach Novel: Spirits Are Forever With You (Spoilers Only, No Discussion) - Naruto Forums

He's the most powerful Shinigami in Sereitei and is the reason Aizen captured Orihime so that he could lure Zaraki there because Aizen couldn't defeat him before his butterfly state.

In those threads though is a theory that Yachiru is his bankai's spiritual form.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Since ya'll are talking about Kenpachi you might want to peep this. These light novels were declared by Tite Kubo as canon.

General [NOVEL] Spirits Are Forever With You
Bleach Novel: Spirits Are Forever With You (Spoilers Only, No Discussion) - Naruto Forums

He's the most powerful Shinigami in Sereitei and is the reason Aizen captured Orihime so that he could lure Zaraki there because Aizen couldn't defeat him before his butterfly state.

In those threads though is a theory that Yachiru is his bankai's spiritual form.

I was hoping someone would post this. I didn't because, although they say that Kubo considers it canon, it was written by someone else, and that theory was written by someone on the 2chan forums and translated. So I decided to wait and, lo and behold, some evidence appears.

He probably won't learn his bankai, but then again, he doesn't really need it considering what his passive power (possibly shikai power) probably is:

The ability to equalize his reiatsu level with his opponents', as well as immunity to special abilities, which DOES have canon support.

So yeah, don't worry about Kenpachi too much. He's fine.

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Solid Snake got a promotion

2vxlfyq.jpg

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody else noticed that Ken named his Vice captain after Unohana??

This was WAYYYY back in the series when Kenpachi said he named her after someone he admires.