Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Couldnt even recognize her. So she been hiding this demon within all along? So when she stumbled upon Aizen and Gin waay back this is why the dipped with the quickness? Makes sense...lol

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldnt even recognize her. So she been hiding this demon within all along? So when she stumbled upon Aizen and Gin waay back this is why the dipped with the quickness? Makes sense...lol

yep. them nikkas wanted NO problems

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I do find it odd that her Zanpakuto, from what we've seen of it, is a healing type given who she used to be, but maybe the happenings with Ichigo, Renji and Nimaiya will explain that.

Or maybe its just related to her Bankai (if we see it), who knows. :manny:

calh45

Cal
Daps
I wanna see the real version of her shikai. I know it ain't that bloated flying animal that heals shyt ESPECIALLY given she's responsible for the 11th division's rules and they supposedly only have battle type swords outside of the pretty boy.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I wanna see the real version of her shikai. I know it ain't that bloated flying animal that heals shyt ESPECIALLY given she's responsible for the 11th division's rules and they supposedly only have battle type swords outside of the pretty boy.

There's also the fact that he had two different shikai due to intentionally calling his by the wrong name. Could be what she's been doing all these years.

Damn I hope they both live through this. I been waiting for this :ohlawd:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
There's also the fact that he had two different shikai due to intentionally calling his by the wrong name. Could be what she's been doing all these years.

Damn I hope they both live through this. I been waiting for this :ohlawd:

when he said someone gonna die he meant more than likely only 1 kenpachi name can be given which she will pass down to him and keep her name restu more than likely

kubo already said her bankai will be shown

she is THE STRONGEST CAPTAIN

also she was the villain of ss they said so the head captain must of made a deal with her to stay with him