Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Substitute Shinigami.

As for Kukaku's "uncle," I have a hunch that it's referring to Isshin and his history with the Royal Guard, as well as why he's not in Soul Society any more. But you never know with Kubo. :yeshrug:

Went back and read it again. Clearly missed the panel where she said she saved them from Rukongai lol.....except Tsushikima i guess. As far as the uncle I dont think its Isshin because if u remember, the Shiba clan was one of the royal families before Kaien died, so I'd have to imagine its a character we havent seen yet.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Went back and read it again. Clearly missed the panel where she said she saved them from Rukongai lol.....except Tsushikima i guess. As far as the uncle I dont think its Isshin because if u remember, the Shiba clan was one of the royal families before Kaien died, so I'd have to imagine its a character we havent seen yet.

Maybe the reason they arent a royal family anymore is because Isshin married a Quincy.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Soul King reminds me of Butterfly Aizen.

Is this out yet or are you just going off the spoiler image?

Edit: NewBleach: http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/519

Translation blows, and not much really happens, but we finally figure out what Aizen was actually trying to do by destroying Karakura Town, along with a couple of other minor things.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I hate how they're in a rush to establish these new bad guys as the baddest ever..."Aizen was the purest of evils...but the quincies are even eviler" (cue dramatic music)...:shaq2:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate how they're in a rush to establish these new bad guys as the baddest ever..."Aizen was the purest of evils...but the quincies are even eviler" (cue dramatic music)...:shaq2:

I said the same thing but thats shonen for you lol

not even mad at the laid back pace tho. I'm surprised they showed the Spirit King so soon

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
spent the whole manga not doing shyt but talk in a hot spring

The only two valuable bits were that Kisuke has been to that same hot spring and seeing the spirit king...:facepalm:

I said the same thing but thats shonen for you lol

not even mad at the laid back pace tho. I'm surprised they showed the Spirit King so soon

Yeah, at least we got a glimpse of dude. I hope we don't get Ichigo healing talks from every royal guard though.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
New Bleach an' all that:

Bleach 520 - Read Bleach 520 Online - Page 1

Still spinning its wheels, but at least we learned a few things:

Kyoraku got the promotion we all knew was coming.

It seems as if what I read in the "Spirits Are Forever With You" novel about Kenpachi's power at least have some nugget of truth to them.

We learn Unohana's true nature. Also, something that may link her to Kenpachi in quite an interesting way...

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm excited about Bleach for the first time in a while.

We're about to see the beasts let loose. Here's my war potential list. It's like someone said above. The person has to be a BEAST without bankai OR have so much power only the leader can handle it:
- Unohana - they've hinted at her being a beast for so long it's ridiculous. She's 2nd in strength to the old man.
- Kenpachi's gonna learn his swords name and go HAM
- Ichigo's gonna be ridiculous
- Ichigo's pops has gotta be one. He flicked Aizen with a finger across a city
- Yoruichi - She ain't even used her fukking sword yet.
- Aizen - obvious reasons.

Edit:
Unohana punking people like she does makes me wonder if she was a former Kenpachi that gave it up to heal folks

:youngsabo:

:myman:

2 month ago.....