Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Grimmjow Back, Grimmjow Back There's all these nerds screaming that grimmjow back / all eyes on me, better picture me rollin'. Thank you Hollow God. Tsukichima and Kugo too. :wow: Sternwritters about to get that work.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Where do you see Grimmjow back?

Am I missing something? I see those 3 dudes from that other arc.

And maybe it's been a long time, but who is that girl referring to as uncle?

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
Where do you see Grimmjow back?

Am I missing something? I see those 3 dudes from that other arc.

And maybe it's been a long time, but who is that girl referring to as uncle?

Yeah you missed something, he was screaming over the transmission. They only revealed his arm but you know who it's suppose to be.
Grimmy dun turned face on us bruhh

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Grimmjow Back, Grimmjow Back There's all these nerds screaming that grimmjow back / all eyes on me, better picture me rollin'. Thank you Hollow God. Tsukichima and Kugo too. :wow: Sternwritters about to get that work.
Hell yea. Those Full Bringers can come in handy. Shinigami, Grimmjow, and Fullbringers about to mount up on these Nazi Quincy.:boss:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I guess the full bringers can't get their powers stolen, so it kinda adds up. But I watched Kenpachi, Byakuya and co. body those cats...and now they have to go to special shinigami surgeons and ish. Plus I hate that these recently introduced characters are about to get shine where series regulars got embarrassed.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could swear Ask Jeeves got sliced right down the middle by Kenpachi and Ginjo was killed by Ichigo...his one and only kill actually.....but Grimmjow back :myman:. On the real tho Im pissed they followed up such a good chapter with some of the worst trolling in manga history

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I could swear Ask Jeeves got sliced right down the middle by Kenpachi and Ginjo was killed by Ichigo...his one and only kill actually.....but Grimmjow back :myman:. On the real tho Im pissed they followed up such a good chapter with some of the worst trolling in manga history

They're dead. As in "in Soul Society". Where dead people go in Bleach. Giriko could've been atomized and still conceivably been standing right where he was.

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm ignoring this chapter and just gonna pretend like Old Man Yama is still fighting or something until a good chapter happens or we get to see Unohana the beast.

Think about this....according to the data book Unohana is physically stronger than Old Man Yama. Yes, SHE is physically stronger than the character who was universally known for his strength. I been waiting and she better be impressive as hell when she fights.

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're dead. As in "in Soul Society". Where dead people go in Bleach. Giriko could've been atomized and still conceivably been standing right where he was.

True. Ginjo should still be dead though because he was "dead" to begin with as a shinigami.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Can't believe Kubo decided to include those wack ass Fullbring characters into this arc fukking disgusting.

what I am wondering is who was she referring to when she said "uncle". Ichigo might be related to them indeed. They were once one of the royal families in SS.

Still they should have just showed Grimm face instead of bullshyting...

Bleach would be so good if Kubo got his shyt together...smh

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
True. Ginjo should still be dead though because he was "dead" to begin with as a shinigami.

Substitute Shinigami.

As for Kukaku's "uncle," I have a hunch that it's referring to Isshin and his history with the Royal Guard, as well as why he's not in Soul Society any more. But you never know with Kubo. :yeshrug: