Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nah you can tell how powerful they are by how goofy they look, just look at the Shichibukai in One Piece as well as the Kages in Naruto.

Yea I know but I thought they would've looked a bit more serious. I mean as serious as the Captain dying I wouldve imagined they had some Kenpachi type looking dudes in the zero squad not these goofballs.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I can't stand when powerful characters look all playful and goofy...

That's one thing that makes it hard for me to get into One Piece...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I like the Zero Squad more after seeing them fleshed out...They looked lame in that first panel. The one cat straight sonned oh girl on the "you didn't do your job" tip. The "it's not your time to do healing" seems like a major hint that doctor quinn medicine woman is gonna get busy real soon and be a beast. I'm assuming Ichigo's special reason for call up is gonna be another training session, probably whilst rebuilding his bankai with an infusion of stern ritter (or whatever) style.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I like the Zero Squad more after seeing them fleshed out...They looked lame in that first panel. The one cat straight sonned oh girl on the "you didn't do your job" tip. The "it's not your time to do healing" seems like a major hint that doctor quinn medicine woman is gonna get busy real soon and be a beast. I'm assuming Ichigo's special reason for call up is gonna be another training session, probably whilst rebuilding his bankai with an infusion of stern ritter (or whatever) style.

he didnt sonn her necessarily he was just saying hey i taught u what i knew but ur better suited as a FIGHTER AND CAPTAIN COMMANDER.

i think she is on ROYAL GUARD LEVEL though cuz they respect her and listen to what she says notice how sofon said some shyt and got stopped with her arm behind her back unohana said taking them away was not a good idea and they stopped listened to her and said the reason y with great respect

maybe she was selected to be royal guard but denied it for reasons like these if the CC died she could take on the role as CC.

i also agree with u on the ichigo thing too probably some kind of training shyt and they stated the reason y they didnt come cuz they are to protect the soul king and if the 13 can't protect there area they should be ASHAMED

the thing is what people need to know is CAN THE QUINCY'S BEAT THE CAPTAINS WHEN THEY USE THEIR BANKAI'S?

the senior CAPTAINS are the one's to feared cuz we never seen them use it yet
UTIKATE, UNOHANA AND SHINSU

im assuming that kenny gonna get a power up

a theory that someone said was his VC is his BANKAI kinda like starkk sounds plausiable cuz remember stark was alone then found her later on in HUECO MUNDO

same as KENNY :whoo:

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
It sounds like they're about to unleash Unohana :ohhh: And I hope the guy in Hueco Mundo they mentioned is that boy Urahara. My mans ain't had an appearance since the Olympics was on :beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
he didnt sonn her necessarily he was just saying hey i taught u what i knew but ur better suited as a FIGHTER AND CAPTAIN COMMANDER.

i think she is on ROYAL GUARD LEVEL though cuz they respect her and listen to what she says notice how sofon said some shyt and got stopped with her arm behind her back unohana said taking them away was not a good idea and they stopped listened to her and said the reason y with great respect

maybe she was selected to be royal guard but denied it for reasons like these if the CC died she could take on the role as CC.

i also agree with u on the ichigo thing too probably some kind of training shyt and they stated the reason y they didnt come cuz they are to protect the soul king and if the 13 can't protect there area they should be ASHAMED

the thing is what people need to know is CAN THE QUINCY'S BEAT THE CAPTAINS WHEN THEY USE THEIR BANKAI'S?

the senior CAPTAINS are the one's to feared cuz we never seen them use it yet
UTIKATE, UNOHANA AND SHINSU

im assuming that kenny gonna get a power up

a theory that someone said was his VC is his BANKAI kinda like starkk sounds plausiable cuz remember stark was alone then found her later on in HUECO MUNDO

same as KENNY :whoo:

I meant Soi Fon got sonned. Unohana pretty much just got the "They just hit us, now it's your turn to hit back." So hopefully, the senior captains you mentioned had their bankai's kept on the low so we can see them go on a raid mission back at the Quincies somehow... Kenpachi getting a bankai (or it being exposed as his VC, though I'm kinda doubting that and just hoping she's a beast in development) would be dope! The other thing of note is that research team should have PLENTY of info to work on a way to quit getting their bankai's jacked.

It kinda fits the typical style for Ichigo to be in serious training while the senior captains go in. The senior captains get in trouble and Ichigo is ready to move out and the other cats that were brought up with him all happen to be healthy and upgraded in time to travel with him. The only hole in that is, we still don't know who the badass in Hueco Mundo and that could be a game changer.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I meant Soi Fon got sonned. Unohana pretty much just got the "They just hit us, now it's your turn to hit back." So hopefully, the senior captains you mentioned had their bankai's kept on the low so we can see them go on a raid mission back at the Quincies somehow... Kenpachi getting a bankai (or it being exposed as his VC, though I'm kinda doubting that and just hoping she's a beast in development) would be dope! The other thing of note is that research team should have PLENTY of info to work on a way to quit getting their bankai's jacked.

It kinda fits the typical style for Ichigo to be in serious training while the senior captains go in. The senior captains get in trouble and Ichigo is ready to move out and the other cats that were brought up with him all happen to be healthy and upgraded in time to travel with him. The only hole in that is, we still don't know who the badass in Hueco Mundo and that could be a game changer.

true probably isshin ichigo's dad i think he use to be a royal guard

question is where and when is grimmjaw coming back its was confirmed he would appear

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:russ: Soifon just can't catch a break, can she?

The Royal Guard came threw, laid down the law and generally showed no respect. New favorite characters. :wow:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
:smh: why ya'll trippin' on Zero squad like that...remember this guy?
20091229104029!Boo_photo.jpg

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: The Fulbring arc might serve purpose after all.

and more importantly, Grimmjow back! :win: