Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Holy shyt

These are spoilers that are supposed to be confirmed just waiting on release now

Chapter 513 Spoiler Thread - Naruto Forums

Tuesday Bleach spoiler = earlier than naruto / one piece spoiler = fake spoiler you say?

Bleach is unpredictable, so Bleach spoiler release date is unpredictable too.. , spoilers from yesterday has been confirmed to be real now.

Absolutely real spoilers, more text + picture
ËÀÉñÂþ»*513»°Ç鱨 £¨²¹³äÇ鱨+1ͼ£©_ËÀÉñ°É_°Ù¶ÈÌù°É

Quote:
昨天的日文情报基本概括了这一话的内容,不过顺序有点乱,重新整理了一下:

大白:“虽然他(一护)没有回答(我之前的请求),嘛,他一定会完成的吧。”
之后千本樱的刀柄消失。
一护放了月牙天冲 友哈巴赫抓住一护摔在地上(貌似是这样) 并且用刀抵住他的脖子
友哈巴赫准备把一护打得半死不死的 然后带回去让他再次苏醒然后变成自己的部下
但是一护的脖子上居然出现了静血装的纹路

Translation

from baidu mods:
"Spoilers from yesterday did basically talks about the content of this chapter, but it's a bit mess so I did some arrangement."

Byakuya: Eventhough he(Ichigo) did not answer (my request), I guess, he will fulfil it.
and then senbonzakura hilt disappears.
Ichigo fires Getsuga Tenshou, but Juhabach graps Ichigo and toss Ichigo to fall on the ground (more like *judo-ed* him), then he held his sword towards Ichigo's neck
Juhabach prepares to beat Ichigo to half dead, brings him back and make him his subordinate when he wakes up.
however, a line of blut vene appears on Ichigo's neck

the end

All i gotta say is that is ICHIGO part QUINCY ALSO, did he get blut from somebody, or is he bout to turn into a bad guy and be CONTROLLED

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
lol fuk outta here with that shyt.

lol @ ichigo being part quincy.

kubo be trolling but not that hard.

Daps
:wow:

I will see bleach through to the end...

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
tumblr_m9s06d0Ex31rbrlneo1_400.gif

fukk it

im out

calh45

Cal
Daps
Aight... so his mom was a fuggin Quincy...

Yep.

It's all starting to make some sort of sense.

His pops marries a quincy and gets exiled from soul society. Which is how Ichigo's pops and the Uryu's pops know each other. It's also how Aizen was aware of Ichigo since his birth.

That makes ichigo have a fukked up combo of quincy, hollow and shinigami. Which would mean his bankai is just the quincy form of powering up which is internal so he doesn't get the HUGE bankai like everyone else, but he does get the sword instead of the arrows.......

:leon:

I'm not sure if that all made sense, but if it did and this works out Kubo might be a damn genius for tying all that convoluted shyt together since the beginning. Dropping hints about a captain saying his bankai being small. Aizen knowing about him since birth. His mother getting attacked by a hollow.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It would also explain him being able to clutch wins and that fullbring ability he learned. Seems like kubo is in a hurry to tie up loose ends

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The fukk was that? Did he get stabbed in the throat and come back to life? I swear to Christ I hate Kubos trash artwork. I can hardly make out half of his shyt and then the way he fills up a whole page with no text and some bullshyt like a surprised look from Ichigo. It's amazing how much Kishi puts in a chapter in one week compared to this clown.......but I'll be here next week reading like a crack head.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
The fukk was that? Did he get stabbed in the throat and come back to life? I swear to Christ I hate Kubos trash artwork. I can hardly make out half of his shyt and then the way he fills up a whole page with no text and some bullshyt like a surprised look from Ichigo. It's amazing how much Kishi puts in a chapter in one week compared to this clown.......but I'll be here next week reading like a crack head.

It was a Blut Veine, that Quincy defense that essentially makes you invulnerable, so he never actually got stabbed.

That, of course, raises all sorts of questions...

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

His pops marries a quincy and gets exiled from soul society. Which is how Ichigo's pops and the Uryu's pops know each other. It's also how Aizen was aware of Ichigo since his birth.

That makes ichigo have a fukked up combo of quincy, hollow and shinigami. Which would mean his bankai is just the quincy form of powering up which is internal so he doesn't get the HUGE bankai like everyone else, but he does get the sword instead of the arrows.......

I'm not sure if that all made sense, but if it did and this works out Kubo might be a damn genius for tying all that convoluted shyt together since the beginning. Dropping hints about a captain saying his bankai being small. Aizen knowing about him since birth. His mother getting attacked by a hollow.

The main downside i had with this development was the lack of foreshadowing but i think you might've hit the nail right on the head with this one

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It was a Blut Veine, that Quincy defense that essentially makes you invulnerable, so he never actually got stabbed.

That, of course, raises all sorts of questions...

Yea I had to read it again to actually see what was going on. It makes sense now but like someone else said what isn't Ichigo part of . I mean he's a Hollow, Shinigami, Vizard, Fullbringer, and now Quincy. By the way this story going he's gonna end up being the grandson of The Soul King or some shyt.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Yep.

Isshin wasn't exiled, the manga specifically said that he "abandoned" the form of a shinigami 20 years back. Isshin and Ryuken could've just worked together like Ichigo and Uryuu do. Aizen kept tabs on Urahara because he could screw his plans up, there's no reason why he wouldn't do the same with Isshin, as a formality at the very least. And Ichigo's Bankai, in it's own way, does follow the Bankai's theme of expansion, by massively increasing the power and then compressing it to the body, giving him a tremendous increase in physical ability through that. And the basic Quincy ability isn't "internal," it's absorption of spiritons, which Ichigo hasn't been shown to be able to do AT ALL.

Everything else seems like it could be explained without resorting to something so ridiculous as this. Knowing what happened with Naruto and Obito, you might end up being right. And NO, I don't have faith in the explanation.