Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yep.

It's all starting to make some sort of sense.

His pops marries a quincy and gets exiled from soul society. Which is how Ichigo's pops and the Uryu's pops know each other. It's also how Aizen was aware of Ichigo since his birth.

That makes ichigo have a fukked up combo of quincy, hollow and shinigami. Which would mean his bankai is just the quincy form of powering up which is internal so he doesn't get the HUGE bankai like everyone else, but he does get the sword instead of the arrows.......

:leon:

I'm not sure if that all made sense, but if it did and this works out Kubo might be a damn genius for tying all that convoluted shyt together since the beginning. Dropping hints about a captain saying his bankai being small. Aizen knowing about him since birth. His mother getting attacked by a hollow.

at first I was like :wtf: when reading this chapter, but after reading your post, you're right, this does seem to tie up a few plot points:ehh:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I swear to fukking god I am so fukking sick of Ichigo. He's single handily destroying my interest in this arc.

I DARE Kubo to do some bullshyt resurrection with Byakuya and co. and I don't care how close this shyt is to ending I will drop this shyt with the quickness.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Isshin wasn't exiled, the manga specifically said that he "abandoned" the form of a shinigami 20 years back. Isshin and Ryuken could've just worked together like Ichigo and Uryuu do. Aizen kept tabs on Urahara because he could screw his plans up, there's no reason why he wouldn't do the same with Isshin, as a formality at the very least. And Ichigo's Bankai, in it's own way, does follow the Bankai's theme of expansion, by massively increasing the power and then compressing it to the body, giving him a tremendous increase in physical ability through that. And the basic Quincy ability isn't "internal," it's absorption of spiritons, which Ichigo hasn't been shown to be able to do AT ALL.

Everything else seems like it could be explained without resorting to something so ridiculous as this. Knowing what happened with Naruto and Obito, you might end up being right. And NO, I don't have faith in the explanation.

Hold on now. I really think I'm onto something.

I'll take on the bankai point first:
Of course, it follows the massive power increase, but Ichigo is the only one who's bankai gives HIM the power upgrade instead of the sword. His sword doesn't become rose petals, an ice dragon or a guillotine. His sword gets smaller and he himself becomes physically stronger/faster etc. That's more in line with the blut vene/quincy techniques

Aizen point:
Aizen was tracking Urahara. but he specifically said he had tracking Ichigo since his birth. It's safe to make an assumption that since Aizen was looking at merging powers that Ichigo is some sort of hybrid. I always assumed hollow/shinigami BUT it could've always been quincy and shinigami, but the hollow part happened because of his feelings for his mom

Isshin point:
Abandoned or exiled. Same difference to me. Maybe one came before the other. Either way Urahara said while taking that short girl on the tour of the Maggot's nest that NO ONE quits the Gotei 13. Quitting isn't an option especially when you're ridiculously powerful as Isshin is. The man flicked Aizen across a city block when most people couldn't move him with their sword. Either you go to the King's Guard, get dragged to the Maggot's nest, or hide in the human world.

Absorption point:
Ichigo has been able to absorb particles twice when no other shinigami has shown that ability. When he first got his powers from Rukia then again when he got them back after losing them PLUS you're kinda nitpicking. That's like saying he isn't part hollow because he can't cero or bala on command. He's still learning his powers.

Yep. This is my official bleach theory. It may make zero sense to you, but it ties all of Kubo's coke fueled points together in my brain.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
remember isshin lost his powers using that final tenshou thing like ichigo did remember he taught ichigo that move

also his quincy power probably kicked in once he got that fullbring power cuz it would of kicked in when he fought uliquorra dude cuz he put a hole in him so it had to come once he got his fullbring mastered

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
How come his mom didn't put up a fight against the bum ass hollow that took her out though? That's my biggest issue with this, she should have at least been able to hold off Grand Fisher till Isshin got busy.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Hold on now. I really think I'm onto something.

I'll take on the bankai point first:
Of course, it follows the massive power increase, but Ichigo is the only one who's bankai gives HIM the power upgrade instead of the sword. His sword doesn't become rose petals, an ice dragon or a guillotine. His sword gets smaller and he himself becomes physically stronger/faster etc. That's more in line with the blut vene/quincy techniques

Aizen point:
Aizen was tracking Urahara. but he specifically said he had tracking Ichigo since his birth. It's safe to make an assumption that since Aizen was looking at merging powers that Ichigo is some sort of hybrid. I always assumed hollow/shinigami BUT it could've always been quincy and shinigami, but the hollow part happened because of his feelings for his mom

Isshin point:
Abandoned or exiled. Same difference to me. Maybe one came before the other. Either way Urahara said while taking that short girl on the tour of the Maggot's nest that NO ONE quits the Gotei 13. Quitting isn't an option especially when you're ridiculously powerful as Isshin is. The man flicked Aizen across a city block when most people couldn't move him with their sword. Either you go to the King's Guard, get dragged to the Maggot's nest, or hide in the human world.

Absorption point:
Ichigo has been able to absorb particles twice when no other shinigami has shown that ability. When he first got his powers from Rukia then again when he got them back after losing them PLUS you're kinda nitpicking. That's like saying he isn't part hollow because he can't cero or bala on command. He's still learning his powers.

Yep. This is my official bleach theory. It may make zero sense to you, but it ties all of Kubo's coke fueled points together in my brain.

Now that you write it out like that, it does make more sense. The absorption point is actually quite a good one. There's also the fact that he retained residual traces of his Fullbring power when Ginjo should have realistically stolen it all (even if you do just go with the fact that he has vast reservoirs of strength, there's no reason why he should have kept THAT subset of power), and you've actually got something there.

I'm not convinced on the Isshin point (if he lost his powers through the Final Getsuga Tenshou, they might've kept minor tabs on him, but he'd probably be written off more or less), but the other stuff makes sense. Especially when you consider this:

Bleach 397 - Read Bleach 397 Online - Page 20

(Kubo might have done a legit fakeout here...)

and this:

Bleach 503 - Read Bleach 503 Online - Page 10

(Remember when we thought that was a manifestation of his mask?)

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
How come his mom didn't put up a fight against the bum ass hollow that took her out though? That's my biggest issue with this, she should have at least been able to hold off Grand Fisher till Isshin got busy.

Ichigo ran after the lure of the Grand Fisher, and she went to retrieve him. She could have easily been killed while off guard then.

Also, remember, Isshin didn't get his powers back until probably between the beginning of the series and right before the Soul Society Arc. He wasn't able to do anything. And if Masaki WAS a Quincy, who knows what the state of her powers were.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
lol his mom was a fugging quincy.

i'm mad i ain't see this coming.

You're mad that you couldn't predict a completely random and out-of-nowhere plotline? :mindblown:

This is the type of bs that you can kind of make sense of when thinking back on the storyline, but is still inexplicable when putting actual thought into it.

Just like Kubo...halfway answer one question (why they can't steal Ichigo's bankai) and reveal a bunch of plotholes and questions in the process

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
You're mad that you couldn't predict a completely random and out-of-nowhere plotline? :mindblown:

This is the type of bs that you can kind of make sense of when thinking back on the storyline, but is still inexplicable when putting actual thought into it.

Just like Kubo...halfway answer one question (why they can't steal Ichigo's bankai) and reveal a bunch of plotholes and questions in the process

Hey, you can't answer all the questions, I suppose. :yeshrug:

This would be a far cry better than some of what we usually get from Kubo.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Ah shyt!

bleach-2400531.jpg