Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
how is unohana a special potential if the Yama-jin wasn't? Yama-Jin>>> her in every regard....she's to old to have any hidden whatever.

Aizen
Ichigo
Hitsugaya
Ishida
Sado :troll:

The 3 confirmed war potentials so far are Ichigo, Aizen, & Kenpachi. Urahara gettin' one of the last 2 spots :shaq:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Lmao this dude Kubo. I called this shyt like 20 pages ago. Everything gets destroyed, Ichigo arrives to save the day. Sound familiar? :shaq2:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew it was Ichigo I'm not at all surprised by that. I was just hoping we see the mystery swordsman along with him.

Anyway i expect to see Juha Bach kick ichigo's ass these next few chapters

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kubo really pisses me off the way he takes 5+ pages a chapter and doesn't say shyt on em. I mean wtf he couldve included that shyt in last weeks chapter. Everyone knew it was gonna be Ichigo.
Look at how much ground got covered in Naruto this week and now reading this shyt just really pisses me off. Progress the story already you coke head fukk.

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Kubo stay trolling so this chapter was nothing new. I fukk with his drawing skills though.

RIP to Byakuya.

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
I knew it was Ichigo I'm not at all surprised by that. I was just hoping we see the mystery swordsman along with him.

Anyway i expect to see Juha Bach kick ichigo's ass these next few chapters

:rudy:

dude is shook right now, knows he gon get that work

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Kubo stay trolling so this chapter was nothing new. I fukk with his drawing skills though.

RIP to Byakuya.

His line art is fine, but his design skills actually kind of suck, since he doesn't deviate from about 3 or 4 standard models 95% of the time.

And he cannot EVER convince me that he has good assistants that help him on this. If he does, they should be fired and none of their pitches should ever be picked up, because what the fukk are they doing? Scanning the same background onto everything (or just not bothering) and spilling India Ink everywhere? Maybe they just don't know how to use the inking software...

I need to see what Bleach looks like in bare pencils, because it could either be fantastic or hilariously :mindblown:.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
His line art is fine, but his design skills actually kind of suck, since he doesn't deviate from about 3 or 4 standard models 95% of the time.

And he cannot EVER convince me that he has good assistants that help him on this. If he does, they should be fired and none of their pitches should ever be picked up, because what the fukk are they doing? Scanning the same background onto everything (or just not bothering) and spilling India Ink everywhere? Maybe they just don't know how to use the inking software...

I need to see what Bleach looks like in bare pencils, because it could either be fantastic or hilariously :mindblown:.

Its lazy as fukk thats all there is to it. I can't even complain about the shyt anymore cuz its basically :deadhorse:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm not even excited to see Ichigo for some reason. Last time he had me amped when he grew a mullet and pushed Aizen's sh!t in.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I have very little interest in Ichigo :dry: Show me who put the burner in Urahara's face. Show Unohana really do something. Reveal Shunsui & Ukitake's bankai. Let Aizen come back and give these quincy's that work. And I'm glad Yamamoto's dead. Juha Bach was just trying to give him the large picture. Captain Commander wasn't no gangsta. He was just another lost ni99a.

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Bleach 512 - Read Bleach 512 Online - Page 1

Kubo didn't need a whole fukking chapter to accomplish that, did he?

Come on breh, this the same dude that takes up to a couple of pages that look like:
bscap0193y.jpg
when there's an explosion. That's like 10% of the manga right there.