Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ichigo ran after the lure of the Grand Fisher, and she went to retrieve him. She could have easily been killed while off guard then.

Also, remember, Isshin didn't get his powers back until probably between the beginning of the series and right before the Soul Society Arc. He wasn't able to do anything. And if Masaki WAS a Quincy, who knows what the state of her powers were.

Even a teenage quincy was detecting Hollows without a problem wherever they showed up. Masaki getting caught off guard seems completely out there to me and even the fact that she brought Ichigo near a powerful hollow seems like a reach for any Quincy. His pops regrets that he didn't get there in time (pretty sure he said this to Ichigo on the anniversary of her death) which means he thinks he coulda done something.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Even a teenage quincy was detecting Hollows without a problem wherever they showed up. Masaki getting caught off guard seems completely out there to me and even the fact that she brought Ichigo near a powerful hollow seems like a reach for any Quincy. His pops regrets that he didn't get there in time (pretty sure he said this to Ichigo on the anniversary of her death) which means he thinks he coulda done something.

Like I said, who knows what the state of her powers were. She could've easily burned them out like Uryuu did. And if she did have her powers, remember, off guard and worried about her son. She could have easily been taken out.

As for Isshin, I remember Urahara acting as if he got his powers back very recently. But we'll see, who knows with Kubo at this point. :yeshrug:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Yep.

It's all starting to make some sort of sense.

His pops marries a quincy and gets exiled from soul society. Which is how Ichigo's pops and the Uryu's pops know each other. It's also how Aizen was aware of Ichigo since his birth.

That makes ichigo have a fukked up combo of quincy, hollow and shinigami. Which would mean his bankai is just the quincy form of powering up which is internal so he doesn't get the HUGE bankai like everyone else, but he does get the sword instead of the arrows.......

:leon:

I'm not sure if that all made sense, but if it did and this works out Kubo might be a damn genius for tying all that convoluted shyt together since the beginning. Dropping hints about a captain saying his bankai being small. Aizen knowing about him since birth. His mother getting attacked by a hollow.

:smugfavre:

calh45

Cal
Daps
What we've learned from this chapter:

At some point Juhabach saw Aizen's release otherwise he wouldn't have been able to manipulate his senses.

Also, that Aizen must've been playing both sides with the Quincies for a while now for those two to have a casual convo like that.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Whelp, like we all knew, this just raised more questions than answers.

The usual. Hopefully Kubo doesn't drag out the explanations for forever and procees to beat us to death with them once they do come.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
:dwillhuh:

wait...... aizen managed to alterate the reality?

:dwillhuh:
Really my nikka really?

Yea. It it did appear he altered time while talking to Juha Bach strapped down in his chair. His underboss realized it a while back but didn't tell him. Now my question is about the last page. Is he calling Ichigo his son?:mindblown:
fukkin Kubo with his bullshyt.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Really my nikka really?

Yea. It it did appear he altered time while talking to Juha Bach strapped down in his chair. His underboss realized it a while back but didn't tell him. Now my question is about the last page. Is he calling Ichigo his son?:mindblown:
fukkin Kubo with his bullshyt.

I dont think so to be honest. he might be referring to him as son like he would with quinces or certain one's

or this

he is ichigo GRANDFATHER :whew: meaning that is his mom's father meaning she is ROYALTY

isshin is ichigo dad from the standpoint they have the same sword EXACTLY but with KUBO u never know though :why:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I haven't read Bleach since the Aizen arc. Where should I start again? I heard the fullbring arc was garbo. Just point me in the right direction brehs.