Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Can anyone point me to where either Juha Bach or Royd said anything about Kenpachi being a war potential. Because I don't remember that.

As for who the war potentials are? Aizen is confirmed. Ichigo will be one for obvious reasons. And there's reason to think that Uryuu would be one as well, judging from what Opie said about his ability. The other candidates:

-Orihime
-Unohana
-A 0 Squad member
-Urahara

Other than that, I'm kind of drawing a blank as to who it could be...

Here you go
Bleach 505 - Read Bleach 505 Online - Page 17

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I thought about this after I wrote that and thought about why Aizen and Ichigo WOULD be war potentials, and why Yamamoto WASN'T one. I came to this conclusion:

A war potential is someone who has the ability to defeat the Vandenreich straight up, without having to restrain themselves for fear of having their powers stolen. Now, if that were the case, then we're limiting ourselves to 2, maybe 3 shinigami that we know of total:

-Ichigo (They can't steal his Bankai; his power isn't even close to its ceiling)
-Aizen (Functionally immortal, extremely intelligent, has a Shikai that only, like, .1% of fighters can fight against. E.g., he doesn't need to use his Bankai)
-Possibly Urahara (Intelligence, analytical skills and tactical ability)

Other than that, no shinigami fits the bill. Orihime does from a power standpoint (she could end pretty much any conflict with a single thought, realistically) but not from a WILLPOWER standpoint. If this were 200-250 chapters ago, I wouldn't hesitate to include her, but now, she seems to not have a whole lot of importance anymore, so I have to hesitate. Including Uryuu has already been explained. Other than that, who else?

Note: This is ALL speculative, naturally.

i think unohana still could be one cuz one she is the oldest captain
she is the strongest captain and most feared
only one to not fight yet
kubo made it clear when she lets her braids down its gonna be some serious shyt going down
it looks like her next to head captain when they showed that pic of the 13 captains who were blood thirsty
aizen wouldnt fukk with her also and respected her tons

calh45

Cal
Daps
I'm excited about Bleach for the first time in a while.

We're about to see the beasts let loose. Here's my war potential list. It's like someone said above. The person has to be a BEAST without bankai OR have so much power only the leader can handle it:
- Unohana - they've hinted at her being a beast for so long it's ridiculous. She's 2nd in strength to the old man.
- Kenpachi's gonna learn his swords name and go HAM
- Ichigo's gonna be ridiculous
- Ichigo's pops has gotta be one. He flicked Aizen with a finger across a city
- Yoruichi - She ain't even used her fukking sword yet.
- Aizen - obvious reasons.

Edit:
Unohana punking people like she does makes me wonder if she was a former Kenpachi that gave it up to heal folks

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I never thought I'd be so happy to finally see captains getting killed. Juha Bach is giving Soul Society this work! :damn:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm excited about Bleach for the first time in a while.

We're about to see the beasts let loose. Here's my war potential list. It's like someone said above. The person has to be a BEAST without bankai OR have so much power only the leader can handle it:
- Unohana - they've hinted at her being a beast for so long it's ridiculous. She's 2nd in strength to the old man.
- Kenpachi's gonna learn his swords name and go HAM
- Ichigo's gonna be ridiculous
- Ichigo's pops has gotta be one. He flicked Aizen with a finger across a city
- Yoruichi - She ain't even used her fukking sword yet.
- Aizen - obvious reasons.

Edit:
Unohana punking people like she does makes me wonder if she was a former Kenpachi that gave it up to heal folks

List makes a lot of sense. I don't think Ichigo's pops will be one though or Urahara...just off the fact that they aren't directly connected to Soul Society any more and the one cat Ichigo fought wasn't shook at all with dude's presence. He'd have at least acknowledged it.

Also, I don't think Unohana could have given up the Kenpachi title, the only way to become Kenpachi is to kill the former Kenpachi from what I recall.

Edit: BTW, does anyone else think Juha Bach looks a lot like when Ichigo learned his sword's name...I think it was the first form the sword took (second being evil Ichigo), but it was really similar...not that it means anything, but you never know.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
its hilarious how just a few pages back most of yall were shytting hard on Bleach with the:wtf::scusthov: look.... but now one week later all yall like :damn::ooh::lawd:

I still think this villain lacks actual character development and that the plot holes are dumb...but I'm at least entertained by the fact that Yamamoto wasn't one of the five potentials...I'll give it that.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Aizen ain't helping these cats...I can't picture it...though if Juha Bach murking Yamamoto that easy was an Aizen illusion I'd be happy. How does the Gotei 13 founder get sonned THAT badly.

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Yama went from untouchable to sliced to pieces and blown up to smithereens in no time. gotdamnyamanBach :whew:

teacher

All Star
Daps
how is unohana a special potential if the Yama-jin wasn't? Yama-Jin>>> her in every regard....she's to old to have any hidden whatever.

Aizen
Ichigo
Hitsugaya
Ishida
Sado :troll:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
how is unohana a special potential if the Yama-jin wasn't? Yama-Jin>>> her in every regard....she's to old to have any hidden whatever.

Aizen
Ichigo
Hitsugaya
Ishida
Sado :troll:

On Unohana, the only reason I can think of is that she never uses her powers so they're not well known or recognized...but that's a reach I suppose.

I wonder why the Quincies would assume Ishida is a threat/war potential when he's one of their own kind of.

If there was a Krillin smiley, I'd use that instead of typing Sado.