Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Juha Bach is just out there not giving a fukk

he aint even scared of the 0 squad either :boss:

he just waiting for them to come also

Bleach 511 - Read Bleach 511 Online - Page 11

oh shyt that looks like unohana next to the old man on the left so she is blood thirsty

kubo did say shyt GETS REAL when she lets down her braids :lawd:
and she is the oldest captain too:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
he aint even scared of the 0 squad either :boss:

he just waiting for them to come also

Bleach 511 - Read Bleach 511 Online - Page 11

oh shyt that looks like unohana next to the old man on the left so she is blood thirsty

kubo did say shyt GETS REAL when she lets down her braids :lawd:
and she is the oldest captain too:smugfavre:

:ooh:

You might be right. Bleach has been on it's A game though, I'm already fiendin for next weeks chapter :whew:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
The Gawd has fallen

Now its time to see what the Gawdess can do. I mean shyt she had kenpachi and half of his division shook. When she went to hueco mundo to heal people was confronted by some hollow goons and basically told them nikkas dont let the smile and long hair fool you, im healer but also im a killer...dont fukk with me and they left with the quickness.

According to bleach level cards her sword play and kedo is up there with the head captain himself.

I wanna see her fight so bad

:wow: finally i have read a bleach manga where i didnt feel :why: at the end

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
:dwillhuh:

shyt, that opening splash was just fierce. Juha Bach is something else.

As a matter of fact, Juha Bach>Aizen, because instead of making overly complex plans, he just had good tactics and got down to business. Basically accomplished what Aizen wanted to do in 230+ chapters in, what, 30?

Juha Bach :win:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Juha Bach straight bodied the old man. Sliced Jim in half like some cheese and fukking soul society up to no end. Looks like the royal guard is about to make an appearance.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: :wow: Juha Bach is fukking coooooooldblooded. He ain't have to do Yama like that

:gladbron: at the royal guard mention. its about damn time.

This chapter :lawd:

Edit: and it also seems like the 3 Sternritter Yama burned is still alive. The one with the mohawk is in one of the panels with burn marks

McPiff

#goat
Daps
yama is the homie i hate it had to be him :to:

but damn breh juha is puttin his foot on the soul society's neck with absolutely NO fukks given :lolbron:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So was that explosion Ichigo finally escaping or whoever the hell saved Urahara getting blasted back in...

Also, Bach mentioned 5 special potentials but I'm pretty sure we've only heard Ichigo and Kenpachi listed before...Who else would there be? Shunsui has to be one since we haven't seen his bankai yet.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
So was that explosion Ichigo finally escaping or whoever the hell saved Urahara getting blasted back in...

Also, Bach mentioned 5 special potentials but I'm pretty sure we've only heard Ichigo and Kenpachi listed before...Who else would there be? Shunsui has to be one since we haven't seen his bankai yet.

5 special potentials

1. ichigo
2. kenny
3. aizen (confirmed cuz he asked him but aizen declined)

poss
unohana (strongest captain left n mysterious n might of been with yammy during quincy massacre)
isshin
uhuhara (strong n smart)
urya and his dad both strong quincies

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches

Can anyone point me to where either Juha Bach or Royd said anything about Kenpachi being a war potential. Because I don't remember that.

As for who the war potentials are? Aizen is confirmed. Ichigo will be one for obvious reasons. And there's reason to think that Uryuu would be one as well, judging from what Opie said about his ability. The other candidates:

-Orihime
-Unohana
-A 0 Squad member
-Urahara

Other than that, I'm kind of drawing a blank as to who it could be...

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can anyone point me to where either Juha Bach or Royd said anything about Kenpachi being a war potential. Because I don't remember that.

As for who the war potentials are? Aizen is confirmed. Ichigo will be one for obvious reasons. And there's reason to think that Uryuu would be one as well, judging from what Opie said about his ability. The other candidates:

-Orihime
-Unohana
-A 0 Squad member
-Urahara

Other than that, I'm kind of drawing a blank as to who it could be...

I'd be pissed if it wound up being Renji or Rukia somehow. I was thinking that if they said Ichigo's a special potential because he's young and his bankai can grow maybe it'd be one of the younger shinigami...I'd hate for it to be Histugaya but he's the exact opposite of Yamamoto and he's a young prodigy cat. We were talking about Kenpachi's little girl too, she's a beast despite being madd young. I hope it isn't Zero Squad, those cats should all be beasts anyway.

Also wondering if these cats know about the guys who've hidden their bankai...like Ikkaku.

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
I'd be pissed if it wound up being Renji or Rukia somehow. I was thinking that if they said Ichigo's a special potential because he's young and his bankai can grow maybe it'd be one of the younger shinigami...I'd hate for it to be Histugaya but he's the exact opposite of Yamamoto and he's a young prodigy cat. We were talking about Kenpachi's little girl too, she's a beast despite being madd young. I hope it isn't Zero Squad, those cats should all be beasts anyway.

Also wondering if these cats know about the guys who've hidden their bankai...like Ikkaku.

I thought about this after I wrote that and thought about why Aizen and Ichigo WOULD be war potentials, and why Yamamoto WASN'T one. I came to this conclusion:

A war potential is someone who has the ability to defeat the Vandenreich straight up, without having to restrain themselves for fear of having their powers stolen. Now, if that were the case, then we're limiting ourselves to 2, maybe 3 shinigami that we know of total:

-Ichigo (They can't steal his Bankai; his power isn't even close to its ceiling)
-Aizen (Functionally immortal, extremely intelligent, has a Shikai that only, like, .1% of fighters can fight against. E.g., he doesn't need to use his Bankai)
-Possibly Urahara (Intelligence, analytical skills and tactical ability)

Other than that, no shinigami fits the bill. Orihime does from a power standpoint (she could end pretty much any conflict with a single thought, realistically) but not from a WILLPOWER standpoint. If this were 200-250 chapters ago, I wouldn't hesitate to include her, but now, she seems to not have a whole lot of importance anymore, so I have to hesitate. Including Uryuu has already been explained. Other than that, who else?

Note: This is ALL speculative, naturally.