Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wow was that terrible...i'm sure it'll be better animated :manny:

Nope. They stopped animating the series back in March after that wack Fullbringer Arc. Blame Kubo for his horrible ass chapters that hardly ever moved the story along and multiple pages with no words just expressions. The anime caught up with the series and I guess they just said fukk it and stopped animitating it all together.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-23/bleach-tv-anime-ending-on-march-27

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nope. They stopped animating the series back in March after that wack Fullbringer Arc. Blame Kubo for his horrible ass chapters that hardly ever moved the story along and multiple pages with no words just expressions. The anime caught up with the series and I guess they just said fukk it and stopped animitating it all together.
Bleach TV Anime Ending on March 27 - News - Anime News Network

i'm thinking they'll do like inuyasha....when the series is over they will animate the final arc...

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually been enjoying Bleach lately. :manny: I stopped taking it seriously a long time ago, so any bullshyt that happens is fairly enjoyable. As long as it doesn't turn into another shytty Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town arc I'm cool with it.

This pretty much. I think this arc is dope

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So far this had been the best arc since the Rescue Rukia arc

Hueco Mundo at least had really great villains. Grimmjow was awesome and the build up to fighting Ulquiorra (however the fruck you spell it) was epic...Ichigo hasn't even been involved in this ish for madd long. The only villain I had interest in killed Byakuya no problem then got incinerated in a panel. I don't feel any investment, I'm just reading because I know the manga ends here and I wanna see who else dies. Shock value is all this arc has.

teacher

All Star
Daps
:leon: they animated the final Inuyasha arc? Is it any good?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

it's better then the original anime...less BS kagome sh!t... but the reason for naraku being such and evil b*stard is :sitdown:

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hueco Mundo at least had really great villains. Grimmjow was awesome and the build up to fighting Ulquiorra (however the fruck you spell it) was epic...Ichigo hasn't even been involved in this ish for madd long. The only villain I had interest in killed Byakuya no problem then got incinerated in a panel. I don't feel any investment, I'm just reading because I know the manga ends here and I wanna see who else dies. Shock value is all this arc has.

You know what my problem with Hueco Mundo is? Not only did Kubo drag the fukking hell out of that arc, the fights were extremely underwhelming and the villains didn't do JACK shyt. I had great anticipation for Ichigo fighting Grimmjow and Ulquiorra and to say I was underwhelmed by those fights would be putting it lightly. Both fights were filled with random, incomprehensible attacks and both had lame ass bullshyt conclusions (Ichigo beating Grimmjow in one hit after Orihime cries and all that bullshyt with Ulquiorra and "THE HEART") And then every other Espada gets wasted by everybody else, some didn't even need to use Bankai. And TBH, while Aizen's trolling was entertaining at first it got a little old. And Ichigo's sudden random powerup was boring too.

At least with the Quincies they're actually killing Shinigami. I expected at least Yamamoto to die after his VC did. Byakuya dying was an extremely pleasant surprise. These dudes are actually getting shyt done, even tho their appearance may seem almost random. And I'm honestly glad that Ichigo is being subdued. His fights have been incredibly boring with his "Super Speed/Sword Slash/Getsuga Tenshou/Random power up after struggle/Stronger Getsuga Tenshou/THE END".

More than anything though all that's happening now should be a decent way to introduce the Royal Guard and the Spirit King since they need to step in after the Quincies clearly decimate Soul Society.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You know what my problem with Hueco Mundo is? Not only did Kubo drag the fukking hell out of that arc, the fights were extremely underwhelming and the villains didn't do JACK shyt. I had great anticipation for Ichigo fighting Grimmjow and Ulquiorra and to say I was underwhelmed by those fights would be putting it lightly. Both fights were filled with random, incomprehensible attacks and both had lame ass bullshyt conclusions (Ichigo beating Grimmjow in one hit after Orihime cries and all that bullshyt with Ulquiorra and "THE HEART") And then every other Espada gets wasted by everybody else, some didn't even need to use Bankai. And TBH, while Aizen's trolling was entertaining at first it got a little old. And Ichigo's sudden random powerup was boring too.

At least with the Quincies they're actually killing Shinigami. I expected at least Yamamoto to die after his VC did. Byakuya dying was an extremely pleasant surprise. These dudes are actually getting shyt done, even tho their appearance may seem almost random. And I'm honestly glad that Ichigo is being subdued. His fights have been incredibly boring with his "Super Speed/Sword Slash/Getsuga Tenshou/Random power up after struggle/Stronger Getsuga Tenshou/THE END".

More than anything though all that's happening now should be a decent way to introduce the Royal Guard and the Spirit King since they need to step in after the Quincies clearly decimate Soul Society.

Tbh, since we saw the other shinigami, every damned Ichigo fight is underwhelming simply because Kubo really shyt the bed on his bankai. With Bankai like Byakuya's, he's allowed to strategize against the opponents. Kenpachi's lack of bankai has allowed for certain upgrades to his style that are recognizable and his whole personality makes for entertaining fights. Meanwhile, you show Ichigo and how does he upgrade? New mask on his face but same attacks...firing off blasts over and over. Add that his personality as the protagonist doesn't allow for recklessness like Kenpachi or cocky swag like Byakuya and you've got a character whose fights are all formulaic without any excitement.

The thing about manga for me though, is when I'm reading a manga the fights never really translate great. Until a fight is animated, I don't enjoy it all that much. I like the characters like Shikamaru in Naruto because they explain what they're doing and their strategy is what's entertaining not the big flashy attack. But for manga purposes, I'm more interested in how the characters and plot develops. For all the problems with the Hueco Mundo fights for Ichigo, his enemies felt like fully realized enemies with legitimate reasons for him to hate them. Multiple fights with Grimjow and Ulquiorra meant that they became valid threats to Ichigo and the necessity for upgrade was there. Even the fight with Gin leading up to Aizen was a big boost to the plot development.

Aizen did a bunch of ish to make us dislike him. Hueco Mundo saw these guys beat on Ichigo and kidnap Orihime. Those actions built up to the fights. There was no build up this time. They showed up, people died and the only reason not to like these guys are that our favorite characters got killed for no clear reason. Even their thought process was rushed and makes no honest sense. These villains are borderline moronic, with flimsy reasons for fighting and all they have going for them is Byakuya and Kiba died. They don't even really have personalities. The way the cat that killed Byakuya went out is the biggest joke ever, since he was the only one I saw become a true threat and got one paneled. Yamamoto's beat down was a gotya moment and the boss is cornball to me.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Manga should be out in a few hours but here are the spoilers :mindblown:

http://www.narutoforums.com/showthread.php?t=764518

Brief translations
It says something about yama's upper body being sliced. However, he still stands strong, holding his zan.
Flashback of shunsui showing him being trained by yama
Shunsui screaming as yama got sliced ?
Bach went ahead and sliced off yama's remaining arm
Bach steps on yama's head and says he's weak. and he flashbacks about yama leading the shinigami as they obliterate the quincies
Bach orders the stern ritters to finish Soul society
the SRs summoned a lot of soldiers or whatever it is
Bach: it ends here. the Gotei 13 is finished.
He also mentioned sth about the 0 division, or sth that he's going to visit them
At the end something appears at the sky. Bach: what is that ?

color page is Yama..(only his upper body, his upper body that has been cut)
the meaning of this chapter title should be : die while standing up (it means, even if he dies, he's still standing up)

Shunsui flashback scene of him getting scolded by Yamajii when he was younger.

Yamajii's upper body was chop down diagonally. Shunsui screams

Juhabach turns around, he sees Yama(of his chopped down upper body) still holding his zanpakuto, and chops his arm off

Juhabach steps on Yama's head, says Yama has become weaker and recall the scene where Yama leads the shinigami to surpressed them.

Juhabach orders the stern ritter to annihilate Soul Society

Stern Ritters summons a bunch of Holy soldiers.

Juhabach says: it ends here, soul society is finished. Juha bach also mentions about the zero squad and thinks they may show up or he's going to visit them

Something is moving at the sky and Juha Bach is surprised: "What is that?"

the end

note from spoiler provider: his/her japanese isn't that good, so he/she apologise if there's any misleading .
to be continue

:ooh: