Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reveal the goddamn mystery swordsman whose been pointing the sword in Urahara's face since about f-cking July!!

4c8ace3c.gif

I forgot about that shyt since Old man yama started fighting :heh:

But its most likely Grimmjow

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so disappointing because chsracters shouldve fell to the enemies we cared about. Instead, we got these half ass stern ritter with no real explanations for their power . How are humans alive over 1000 years ? Howd two humans just get born able to copy abilities , this stuff is half assed at best

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This is so disappointing because chsracters shouldve fell to the enemies we cared about. Instead, we got these half ass stern ritter with no real explanations for their power . How are humans alive over 1000 years ? Howd two humans just get born able to copy abilities , this stuff is half assed at best

Yea man. He pulled that bullshyt out of nowhere. He just ups and makes up these twins all half assed in order to chop Kenpachi down off panel and Yama?? I mean it's like he hates all of the best characters now that he spent years developing to be taken out by these overpowered Quincy who no one has ever heard of until they started invading SS. The Arrancar at least had a backstory and the bad guys you kind of actually rooted for (My nikka Grimmjow). These guys are just blah..no real techniques just stealing Bankais and being really overpowered.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea man. He pulled that bullshyt out of nowhere. He just ups and makes up these twins all half assed in order to chop Kenpachi down off panel and Yama?? I mean it's like he hates all of the best characters now that he spent years developing to be taken out by these overpowered Quincy who no one has ever heard of until they started invading SS. The Arrancar at least had a backstory and the bad guys you kind of actually rooted for (My nikka Grimmjow). These guys are just blah..no real techniques just stealing Bankais and being really overpowered.

Right , he's completely over compensating for the mistakes he made in the arrancar arc. It was retarded to build up that war and VL and then not have one good guy bite the dust. The deaths feel meaningless

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've actually been enjoying Bleach lately. :manny: I stopped taking it seriously a long time ago, so any bullshyt that happens is fairly enjoyable. As long as it doesn't turn into another shytty Hueco Mundo/Fake Karakura Town arc I'm cool with it.