Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Daps
fukk this series... i'll see it through til the end because I feel like I have to at this point. but fukk this series...

why not just kill Aizen? locking away the greatest threat known to SS in a basement like a retarded child just doesn't make any sense.

Daps
Reppin
London
fukk this series... i'll see it through til the end because I feel like I have to at this point. but fukk this series...

why not just kill Aizen? locking away the greatest threat known to SS in a basement like a retarded child just doesn't make any sense.

They couldn't kill him because of the Hyougekyou.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
My nikka Aizen back :salute:

This dude Bach though...dude must be on another level to dominate Yama like that

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Kubo's writing is incredibly disappointing. I don't know why I still read this... I guess I just want to know the end :(

*Soul Society schemes against a group of people*
*Villain of said group of people swags on the Soul Society on some revenge shyt*
*Captain comes through and beat the breaks off said villain*
*Villain then proceeds to shyt on said captain with an hidden strategy*
*Ichigo to the rescue*
*Villain steamrolls Ichigo*
*Revelation of past Soul Society schemings : villain was not so villain after all*
*Ichigo finally get the last word due to an hidden power-up*
*Peace time*
And here we go again.

The power levels are worse than DBZ at this point and SMH at all those non-sense power-up. I'm pretty sure Ichigo will soon come to ether Juha-sama. :beli:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I liked this chapter :yeshrug:

It was already explained clearly. Hush

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
fukkin kubo killing off all the good characters ill say it again if that ice faq captain is still alive im done with this and going back to reading one piece :smh:

Kenpachi gone
Yamma gone
hollow ichigo gone
flower pimp on last legs
Ichigos dad no where to be seen

all the good characters gone what a waste

Kenpachi died? :dwillhuh: when?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't know why you guys think Aizen coming back...dude said "he now has an eternity to think about his decision." Sounds like he killed him to me. :yeshrug:
Nah Aizen isn't dead. He locked up for about a million years or some shyt but his sentence just began after his fight with Ichigo. Buckbeard just destroyed the building he's being held in but Aizen is underneath it. It looks like he wants to free him and maybe scheme to grab his bankai too

And for the last time Kenpachi is not dead. STOP SAYING THAT shyt. He got his ass handed to him off panel but he ain't dead.

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah Aizen isn't dead. He locked up for about a million years or some shyt but his sentence just began after his fight with Ichigo. Buckbeard just destroyed the building he's being held in but Aizen is underneath it. It looks like he wants to free him and maybe scheme to grab his bankai too

And for the last time Kenpachi is not dead. STOP SAYING THAT shyt. He got his ass handed to him off panel but he ain't dead.

Yh i know but being knocked out for a good guy at least is like dying in bleach

poiny still stand if hitsughey is still alive then whats the point

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
Reveal the goddamn mystery swordsman whose been pointing the sword in Urahara's face since about f-cking July!!

4c8ace3c.gif

Kalut

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Reveal the goddamn mystery swordsman whose been pointing the sword in Urahara's face since about f-cking July!!

4c8ace3c.gif

I'm pretty sure it's going to be grimmjow. I remember reading an interview where kubo mentioned that Nel was for sure coming back, and he was contemplating how he could bring grimmjow back.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I'm pretty sure it's going to be grimmjow. I remember reading an interview where kubo mentioned that Nel was for sure coming back, and he was contemplating how he could bring grimmjow back.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's grimmjow but I'd prefer if it were Gin tbh.