Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Wow...this dude went from dominant monster to a moron in three panels...That's another amazingly powerful going out like a sucker...this arc is ruining all of the great characters.

Almost as upsetting is that Aizen's cameo happened off panel and amounted to "I don't wanna be on your team" ...I wanna see a long Aizen monologue or something dammit.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So kenpachi was off paneled by a double? I'm not at all pleased by this

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kubo just keeps on with the bullshyt. It seems like he's content on destroying every great character in this manga with his shytty writing and coke tendacies. Great we saw Aizen but I bet he doesn't even show up.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What if Aizen planned to lose so that all of this would happen and most of the Shinigami would be killed and the Quincy would let him out so that he could take over Soul Society? :ohhh:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soul Society is Done.

I wonder if Aizen bucked out after that Explosion

Hagendas

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukkin kubo killing off all the good characters ill say it again if that ice faq captain is still alive im done with this and going back to reading one piece :smh:

Kenpachi gone
Yamma gone
hollow ichigo gone
flower pimp on last legs
Ichigos dad no where to be seen

all the good characters gone what a waste

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I don't know why you guys think Aizen coming back...dude said "he now has an eternity to think about his decision." Sounds like he killed him to me. :yeshrug:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why you guys think Aizen coming back...dude said "he now has an eternity to think about his decision." Sounds like he killed him to me. :yeshrug:

nah I think it means he has all the time in the world and that Aizen would change his mind.

I don't think he killed him off. Being a "War Potential" seems important

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
nah I think it means he has all the time in the world and that Aizen would change his mind.

I don't think he killed him off. Being a "War Potential" seems important

That doesn't really make sense, he already had all the time in the world as a prisoner. I think dude has the if u ain't wit me then your against attitude. No need for a Quincy to beg a Shinigami for help. Especially after ripping Yamamoto in pieces. We'll see....