Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
The fist of the north star manga has the best art for any manga in creation, friends.

:russ::snoop::stopitslime:

Vagabond and Berserk art easily $hits on Fist Of The North Star's art. Not saying that the FOTNS's art isn't good, or that it isn't a good manga, but come on.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
like I said, Best Bankai in the series :salute:

Seems like Old man Yama fell for a trap tho.

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
:russ::snoop::stopitslime:

Vagabond and Berserk art easily $hits on Fist Of The North Star's art. Not saying that the FOTNS's art isn't good, or that it isn't a good manga, but come on.

No sorry, nearly every page in fist of the north star is well drawn and cartoonly detailed. I cant say the same for every page in Berzerk where many of the pages look rushed, undetailed and rubbish like.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
its either these 2 in my opinion

2nd in command blondie is the TRUE BOSS
(Buckbeard is real but blondie surpassed him and became boss and used him as bait to see captain full bankai to steal it or it is a clone and blondie is BUCKBEARD but in a illusion that u cant recognize his TRUE IDENTITY)

or

the sword pointed at KISKUE is the TRUE BOSS
(remember the boss could care less bout his people and just killed KIRGE.)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we all knew it was going down a little too easy. Now that the real Bach comprehends Yama's bankai he can steal it and destroy soul society!

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think we all knew it was going down a little too easy. Now that the real Bach comprehends Yama's bankai he can steal it and destroy soul society!

God damnit, I can't even refute this. This is exactly what's going to happen

edit: just saw a great point made on neogaf, they need to analyze a bankai to steal it but Yama's VC hid his shyt from EVERYONE except the old man and got his shyt snatched

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
edit: just saw a great point made on neogaf, they need to analyze a bankai to steal it but Yama's VC hid his shyt from EVERYONE except the old man and got his shyt snatched

That Kubo storytelling :heh:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
God damnit, I can't even refute this. This is exactly what's going to happen

Just because it was hidden from the reader doesn't mean that it was hidden from the Vanden Reich. Sasakibe could have just gone straight to Bankai once he saw the 5 or 6 of them that initially invaded and had it stolen then.

Also, judging from their fighting style, Vanden Reich go for the Bankai steal as soon as they see it deployed. And Yamamoto's exact words regarding this were: "You analyze a Bankai's power and by knowing this, you're able to steal it...You can't steal something that you don't know the limits of." My postulation from this is that they have a generalized idea of a mature Bankai's level of power, and as long as the actual Bankai falls within that range, it gets stolen. Ichigo's (Bottomless potential, immature) and Yamamoto's (Unfathomable power) don't fall under any of that, so they're safe.

...of course, this probably doesn't explain why HITSUGAYA'S Bankai got stolen, as his has also been referred to as not really close to mature, unless Kubo was exaggerating its power for the sake of the fangirls.

But it actually makes far more sense than some of Kubo's other power-related plot elements introduced in this series. :manny: