Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
That hollow Ichigo that obliterated Ulquiorrawas one of the dopest designs I've seen on manga/anime period. :whew:
The new episodes, the way they did OG Genryusai...straight fire.

The only series that might rival it in terms of power diversity might be MHA but I don't watch that so I don't know for sure. I know for sure MHA ain't fukking with bleach in terms of design though. :wow:
ulquiorra character design is soooo:wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bleach got the best design next to Naruto. Wait until we see the black Sternritters with the stick
Man that black quincy was :wow:

Dude not only straight up shook off Shunsui's bankai reveal but the latter had to additionally get outside help only to have pretty much a stalemate with the quincy.

That's basically what I mean - the brehs/brehettes get a lot of love and fair shakes when it comes to power levels all throughout this anime/manga.

I don't think we'll see many IP's like this.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I'm terrible with names, but if I understood it right the new Captain put those 2 in a duel to have one survive and come out stronger for it :ohhh:?

One of my favorite anime tropes is having characters gobble down ridiculous amounts of food :mjlol:

Also the Squad Zero member busting out the OD tiddies and having Ichigo/Renji :gladbron::wtf:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I'm terrible with names, but if I understood it right the new Captain put those 2 in a duel to have one survive and come out stronger for it :ohhh:?

One of my favorite anime tropes is having characters gobble down ridiculous amounts of food :mjlol:

Also the Squad Zero member busting out the OD tiddies and having Ichigo/Renji :gladbron::wtf:
Unohana is the original Kenpachi. She nearly killed Kenny when he was younger. That's why Shunsui set this up. Remember he told Central 46 that they needed to have Kenny's full potential unlocked.

The look on Yachiru's face and Isane crying kinda got me. :to:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:wow: Unohana is ridiculous man. An absolute beast.

Had my man Kenny in tears.
Straight beast mode. Crushed Kenny casually and didn't break even a remote sweat. The fact that she's been heated every time this man has spoken over the years is :deadrose:

hood b. goode

shytposter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ProSports: NOLA. College: UMich. Europe: Arsenal
:wtf: @ unohana apparently being some kind of psycho / sociopath goon all this time.

FjOvaz5UAAEr0qe

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:wtf: @ unohana apparently being some kind of psycho / sociopath goon all this time.

FjOvaz5UAAEr0qe
If you go back and watch the earlier episodes you could tell something wasn't right.

Go back and watch the beach episode and the way she made Isane pick that bathing suit. :mjlol:

Low-key one of the funniest moments of the show. :heh:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
If you go back and watch the earlier episodes you could tell something wasn't right.

Go back and watch the beach episode and the way she made Isane pick that bathing suit. :mjlol:

Low-key one of the funniest moments of the show. :heh:
It's been foreshadowed the entire series, every member of the Gotei 13 aside from the head Captain has displayed fear of Unohana. Every single one freaks out if she's even irritated and they don't even know the history. She's got a menacing air under that constant smile.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Straight beast mode. Crushed Kenny casually and didn't break even a remote sweat. The fact that she's been heated every time this man has spoken over the years is :deadrose:
She told Kenny she liked him better when he shuts the fukk up. :gladbron:

No one talks to Kenny like that and lives to tell about it.