Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
It's been foreshadowed the entire series, every member of the Gotei 13 aside from the head Captain has displayed fear of Unohana. Every single one freaks out if she's even irritated and they don't even know the history. She's got a menacing air under that constant smile.
I think Shunsui handles her pretty well but that probably has a lot to do with him being one of Old Man Yama's original disciples.

Kinda breaks my heart watching Shunsui try to hold it together while everybody else is in a panic. :francis:

teacher

All Star
Daps
Wtf is the new manga after juhabac? Or did they animate that arc finally.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I think Shunsui handles her pretty well but that probably has a lot to do with him being one of Old Man Yama's original disciples.

Kinda breaks my heart watching Shunsui try to hold it together while everybody else is in a panic. :francis:
I don't know breh, when him and Ukitake we're discussing who had been Captains longest and mentioned her and she popped up behind them, nikkas got shook. Stuttering and shyt :mjlol:

Still funnier was when she was healing Ichigo on his way to fight Aizen. She told him she'd take the lead making the path and this fool started talking back and she had to repeat herself and he folded with the quickness. Even Aizen said she wasn't to be taken lightly.

I'm just glad we're finally getting this animated, she's been a sleeper for too long. Now she's awake. :wow:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I don't know breh, when him and Ukitake we're discussing who had been Captains longest and mentioned her and she popped up behind them, nikkas got shook. Stuttering and shyt :mjlol:

Still funnier was when she was healing Ichigo on his way to fight Aizen. She told him she'd take the lead making the path and this fool started talking back and she had to repeat herself and he folded with the quickness. Even Aizen said she wasn't to be taken lightly.

I'm just glad we're finally getting this animated, she's been a sleeper for too long. Now she's awake. :wow:

Oh yeah... My man said, it's scary how beautiful a day it is. :russ:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
The next episode is literally called "The Battle"

They going to pull out all the stops for this one.

Love Unohana.

There's a reason why Aizen and Gin didn't try to take her on her on solo.

Now everyone knows why.

OriginalGotei13illustrationsheader.jpg

Last edited:

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
The next episode is literally called "The Battle"

They going to pull out all the stops for this one.

Love Unohana.

There's a reason why Aizen and Gin didn't try to take her on her on solo.

Now everyone knows why.

OriginalGotei13illustrationsheader.jpg

I think Aizen could’ve taken her but he definitely wouldn’t have gotten away unscathed.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Unohana... :to:

We all knew how it would play it but still...

Looks like its finally time for Isshin to tell Ichigo who he really is.

Maybe I missed something in the manga but does Isshin ever tell Ichigo that Ganju and Kukaku are his cousins or does he just tell him that he belongs to the Shiba clan?

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I think Aizen could’ve taken her but he definitely wouldn’t have gotten away unscathed.
Yup. Plus he was on a time table to execute their plans. Risk not worth taking.

Taking on that fight at best ruins his/their plans at a once-in-a-lifetime chance and gets him or Gin killed at worst.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Yup. Plus he was on a time table to execute their plans. Risk not worth taking.

Taking on that fight at best ruins his/their plans at a once-in-a-lifetime chance and gets him or Gin killed at worst.
She would have killed Gin. Even though Aizen knew Gin was playing for both sides, he still needed Gin at that point. There's no point in getting in a scuffle with someone you know to be with the shyts.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So Kenny leveled up and finally heard the voice of his sword :ohhh:Pretty sick that even as a kid, he subconsciously held back to enjoy the thrill of battle longer.

Ichigo still has more he must undercover about himself..:jbhmm:
Yeah... It's time for Isshin to kick it to him correct.