Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I fukking love Unohana. That scene at the beginning :wow:

I'm hearing that Kubo is legit interested in expanding Bleach.
Folks probably don't even know about the books that took place after the TYBW (Kubo considers it canon and was involved).
Such as them freeing Harribel and everything.

I think On The Precipice of Defeat is one of the hardest anime themes period.

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I fukking love Unohana. That scene at the beginning :wow:

I'm hearing that Kubo is legit interested in expanding Bleach.
Folks probably don't even know about the books that took place after the TYBW (Kubo considers it canon and was involved).
Such as them freeing Harribel and everything.

I think On The Precipice of Defeat is one of the hardest anime themes period.
It is, Periodt. :dame:

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I can't tell if this is Nostalgia or if the budget was so far beyond what it should be since this is a farewell to the series but I can't remember an anime coming back like this. Legit every episode has been at least and 8/10 type shyt with a couple legit master pieces.

The music and animation has been so far beyond anything I've seen. It's almost on some arcane shyt.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Whew!!:wow: This has so far been worth the long wait! Just amazing all around!

Side Note: Was it just me, or when Yamamoto when at all out, felt like you were burning as well? Sounds silly but when he finally went all out, I was like man, I’m burning up here lol! That is how top notch this anime is :wow:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Whew!!:wow: This has so far been worth the long wait! Just amazing all around!

Side Note: Was it just me, or when Yamamoto when at all out, felt like you were burning as well? Sounds silly but when he finally went all out, I was like man, I’m burning up here lol! That is how top notch this anime is :wow:
Kubo definitely had Yama live up to his billing. All these years and people always spoke on his reputation, his spiritual pressure, and you got glimpses on one occasion but never anything concrete.

Now? No question. :wow:

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Just caught up on the last episode. The animation on everything so far has been amazing. I know it’s not uncommon for some of the reapers to struggle initially until they figure out their opponents abilities but this was ridiculous. Lucky their time ran out.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yeah I can't tell if this is Nostalgia or if the budget was so far beyond what it should be since this is a farewell to the series but I can't remember an anime coming back like this. Legit every episode has been at least and 8/10 type shyt with a couple legit master pieces.

The music and animation has been so far beyond anything I've seen. It's almost on some arcane shyt.
they each feel movie-like.