Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Shame they jobbed to put the Steinritter over, except for Ichibe, who damn near almost wrote Yhwach out of existence.
Legit still pissed about that. Still, for 5 guys to outweigh the entire Gotei 13 is a mammoth statement. Especially if that includes Genryusai.

McPiff

#goat
Daps
I’m hopeful there is a rewrite with the squad and vizards at least getting fair ones and not the rush job we got
Grimmy in the backgroud :mjgrin:
They gotta let 3- 6 mafia unleash the flutes(Nel/Grimmy) in Hueco Mundo :mjgrin:
Not ready for the Kung Fu Kenny episode:mjcry:

:wow:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Bleach has ruined a lot of animes and mangas for me.

The mix of diverse characters with interesting powers, great design, etc. is something I haven’t came across yet.

Not saying it’s the only anime/manga like this, but the way they did it is outright something we won’t see happen often in our lifetime.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Bleach has ruined a lot of animes and mangas for me.

The mix of diverse characters with interesting powers, great design, etc. is something I haven’t came across yet.

Not saying it’s the only anime/manga like this, but the way they did it is outright something we won’t see happen often in our lifetime.

That hollow Ichigo that obliterated Ulquiorrawas one of the dopest designs I've seen on manga/anime period. :whew:
The new episodes, the way they did OG Genryusai...straight fire.

The only series that might rival it in terms of power diversity might be MHA but I don't watch that so I don't know for sure. I know for sure MHA ain't fukking with bleach in terms of design though. :wow:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
I’m hopeful there is a rewrite with the squad and vizards at least getting fair ones and not the rush job we got
Grimmy in the backgroud :mjgrin:
They gotta let 3- 6 mafia unleash the flutes(Nel/Grimmy) in Hueco Mundo :mjgrin:
Not ready for the Kung Fu Kenny episode:mjcry:

The thing about Squad zero jobbing is that they kinda have to with the way the story is structured. The intrigue with the Sternritters is their power reveal and how the captains overcome them. If Squad Zero gets a fair fight then that means you need to reveal the Sternritters powers, pretty much taking everything away from the later fights.

If you don’t reveal the Sternritters powers and they still best Squad Zero then it’s an even bigger curb stomp than just off paneling it.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
That hollow Ichigo that obliterated Ulquiorrawas one of the dopest designs I've seen on manga/anime period. :whew:

The only series that might rival it in terms of power diversity might be MHA but I don't watch that so I don't know for sure. I know for sure MHA ain't fukking with bleach in terms of design though. :wow:
Kubo has never lacked for style, guy's artwork has always been amazing. Of all the detractions thrown at the series, that's never been one even from the biggest haters.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

My hero has some sloppy sloppy artwork when it comes to fights, the anime cleans it up a lot. Kubo don't have those problems :wow: t

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
The thing about Squad zero jobbing is that they kinda have to with the way the story is structured. The intrigue with the Sternritters is their power reveal and how the captains overcome them. If Squad Zero gets a fair fight then that means you need to reveal the Sternritters powers, pretty much taking everything away from the later fights.

If you don’t reveal the Sternritters powers and they still best Squad Zero then it’s an even bigger curb stomp than just off paneling it.
I can’t agree with that for the simple fact that Zero Squad was hyped as this mystical gang that could put footholes in any muthafukka that opposes them since damn near the inception of Bleach
Sure in the end the captain fights(not all but some) were written very well
But this is a chance to give us a real look at their powers
It doesn’t mean that they win but it could show that the arrogance and living off reputation wasn’t enough for the Quincies
I look at like this if DBZ can find ways to keep upscaling powers and Final Forms :mjlol:
They can still find a way to give fans what they want and still show the ferocity of the Quincies:manny:
Fans got robbed of a lot of shyt from Grimmy and Nel to the Vizards being somewhat formidable to Kenpachi losing Yachiru
I’m not asking for super in depth shyt
Just a better fleshing out :manny:
Just how I’ve been feeling for years:hubie:

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
I’ve been hearing this anime adaption is good…

I’ve stayed away from it since I finished the Bleach manga and it left a really bad taste in my mouth…does this redeem it at all brehs?