Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

teacher

All Star
Daps
I’m tight captain commander got one shotted like that. At least put some sort of struggle smh. Yhwbac was smart to bring the fight to soul society since he knew the captain commander had no desire to burn down soul society. If it was the other way around it would have been similar to netero’s suicide bomb against mereum, lose the battle but win the war. Dude was broken but so is Yhwbac and the ability to steal bankai. I can’t remember if Rukia beats a stern Ritter if so :camby:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Do ya'll think there'll be any changes from the manga (has there been? haven't started yet) or will they just tell the exact same awful closing story with the same awesome fights?

Will watch either way, but was hoping they'd make some alterations.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Do ya'll think there'll be any changes from the manga (has there been? haven't started yet) or will they just tell the exact same awful closing story with the same awesome fights?

Will watch either way, but was hoping they'd make some alterations.
That is a good question! I imagine that they’ll tweak some things here and there to flesh things out a bit more. I think the series is running for around 50 episodes total so in my opinion, the ending may change slightly.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
That is a good question! I imagine that they’ll tweak some things here and there to flesh things out a bit more. I think the series is running for around 50 episodes total so in my opinion, the ending may change slightly.

Kubo said 48 episodes IIRC, which would be more than enough considering how the manga kinda rushed the arc. So yeah, there's probably a thing or two that they can clean up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Just finished watching, lots of information. I didn't even put together who the old man resembled :ohhh:, although I might have originally watched the OG series back in high school :skip:
At the end there it looked like Ichigo doubled up, but said he wasn't going to rely on them anymore :ohhh:

Guess I will see for sure in July of next year, glad the wait for Part 2 isn't long.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Just finished watching, lots of information. I didn't even put together who the old man resembled :ohhh:, although I might have originally watched the OG series back in high school :skip:
At the end there it looked like Ichigo doubled up, but said he wasn't going to rely on them anymore :ohhh:

Guess I will see for sure in July of next year, glad the wait for Part 2 isn't long.
It's not that he doesn't need them or have to rely on them anymore.

Remember the name of this episode...

The Blade Is Me.

shyt gives me chills. I'm so glad they delivered.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Seeing it animated, how it's all tied in and led to this moment, was fukking beautiful. BLEACH always knew how to display epic moments and everything from the music to the sea evaporating was on point. This has been a blessing after years of suffering. :wow:

Funny thing is, Soul Society is about to get their wigs pushed back even further.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:banderas: When Ichigo embraced both Hollow and Quincy powers. Yawch don’t even know how much he fukked up

And to answer other people questions about changes, Kubo already confirmed he’s changing it.