Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Yo rip to my man Yamamoto. That Bankai is one of the most beautiful shyt’s ever. Just every version East, North, south, west is just perfect. Hate to see a real one fall.
Used to rock a Genryusai sig for the longest, that's been my boy for years. Yhwach is the only one that could beat this man and Kubo tied it in perfectly. Really does make the rest of the Gotei 13 look like absolute shyt when you see that power gap.

Mans would have destroyed all of Soul Society just by unleashing his bankai. GOAT :wow:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Used to rock a Genryusai sig for the longest, that's been my boy for years. Yhwach is the only one that could beat this man and Kubo tied it in perfectly. Really does make the rest of the Gotei 13 look like absolute shyt when you see that power gap.

Mans would have destroyed all of Soul Society just by unleashing his bankai. GOAT :wow:
Ywach the only other one powerful enough to wield that bankai and even he I'd imagine is weary of it

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
We've basically made it up to where I really wanted to see the anime.

Do we think that we will see things fleshed out that were rushed? or are they staying true to the manga and we still get that trash ending?

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
Why didn’t we get this piff all them years ago
:damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:
We not worthy Kubo:damn::damn::damn::damn:
Like Nas said, "It's been a long time coming." :wow:

Ichigo always finds himself as the exception, the wrench in someone's plans. Even if he'd survived the encounter, Opie would have died horribly for failing.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
I read some of what happened towards the end. Are you talking about
her being the first Kenpachi? I didnt realize that was her until you said something. I doubt that spoiled anything.
They didn’t but it’s the one main bright stars in this arc that everybody loves
And it’s also a melancholy/depressing ass chapter too

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Why did they spoil the Unohana twist like that? :dahell::why:

They didn’t. Most anime only fans don’t recognize that as her. You wouldn’t either if you didn’t know to look out for it. Most anime only people are getting spoiled from manga heads assuming she is recognizable to everyone else.

See a couple posts above.