Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
He was likely vasto lorde class before he ripped off his mask so Renji would have trouble with him even if he wasn't worried about protecting his daughter and freaking out about a dead person coming back to life.
Hell no he wasn’t no Vasto Lorde class lmfao that’s Ulquiorra n higher

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He was likely vasto lorde class before he ripped off his mask so Renji would have trouble with him even if he wasn't worried about protecting his daughter and freaking out about a dead person coming back to life.

Nah, he was giving Renji & Uryū fits when he went against them. They lucky Mayuri showed when he did or it would’ve been curtains for red & white.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
Hell no he wasn’t no Vasto Lorde class lmfao that’s Ulquiorra n higher

I checked. It's confirmed in a novel.

Apparently he split off his older brother from his soul and then they both became adjuchas class. He was also the first cero espada.

So far the Vasto Lorde are szayel, starrk who's a natural born arrancar, Harribel, Ulqiorra and probably Barragan

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I checked. It's confirmed in a novel.

Apparently he split off his older brother from his soul and then they both became adjuchas class. He was also the first cero espada.

So far the Vasto Lorde are szayel, starrk who's a natural born arrancar, Harribel, Ulqiorra and probably Barragan
I fukking hate super important info/lore bein in supplemental material :snoop: good looks bro I did not kno that

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I saw on a few YouTube channels saying it’s back as a weekly release can anyone confirm this because not finding it yet

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
It was a pretty major focus of the last chapter. The kid finished Yhwach off in the future.

I still can't get over the trollish name of Ichika. No way in hell I'm letting my daughter have that name if I'm Renji. We naming her Renika or something else.

Renji's a jobber... it's only right is daughter is named after Ichigo :skip:

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
New chap was good tho :wow:

I'll be surprised if this is a weekly...I doubt he would want to go back to that. Monthly I could see tho

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You can't just keep a character like aizen down forever. Hes definitely coming back.
Dumb:
-Rukia acting like she doesn't know what a television is despite living in the human world before. And a television would be boring to someone who can peer into the human world whenever they want.
-bad outfits, especially Nanaos fit.
-annoying-ass kids that lack personality
-the gal character using a smartphone with social media. None of that shyt makes thematic sense given that soul society is supposed to be more magic based than tech. Matter of fact she may be the 2nd worst character behind ichigos annoying ass kid.
-kon CHOOSING to be a stuffed animal and being treated like a bytch instead of being in a human body clapping cheeks like a pimp

Dope:
-Possibility of the old school captains coming back
-Possibility of seeing legit demons with insane power
-Making up for the disappointment of the soul king by having the warden of hell actually being a absolute beast that crushes buildings

I'm more excited about what we COULD get rather than what we did. He could potentially use this arc to make up for the mess that was the vandenreich arc

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
You can't just keep a character like aizen down forever. Hes definitely coming back.
Dumb:
-Rukia acting like she doesn't know what a television is despite living in the human world before. And a television would be boring to someone who can peer into the human world whenever they want.
-bad outfits, especially Nanaos fit.
-annoying-ass kids that lack personality
-the gal character using a smartphone with social media. None of that shyt makes thematic sense given that soul society is supposed to be more magic based than tech. Matter of fact she may be the 2nd worst character behind ichigos annoying ass kid.
-kon CHOOSING to be a stuffed animal and being treated like a bytch instead of being in a human body clapping cheeks like a pimp

Dope:
-Possibility of the old school captains coming back
-Possibility of seeing legit demons with insane power
-Making up for the disappointment of the soul king by having the warden of hell actually being a absolute beast that crushes buildings

I'm more excited about what we COULD get rather than what we did. He could potentially use this arc to make up for the mess that was the vandenreich arc
Rukia wasnt living a normal human life in the real world and when could she peer into the human world whenever? And the point of that stuff in the chapter was to show the widespread changes Kisuke was bringing to soul society. And soul society was not mostly "magical". Maybe you need to rewatch but it was very clearly a strictly traditional society. Only higher up soul reapers even participated in the bit of "magic" there was. Kisuke has people with TVs in the rukongai.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wtf happened to the new manga i thought it was monthly or sumthing