Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This started off as one of my favorite animes before it went to shyt. The side characters were so weak and useless but my favorite character was Kenpachi.

My fav was between Starks, Ulquiorra, and Aizen

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I checked. It's confirmed in a novel.

Apparently he split off his older brother from his soul and then they both became adjuchas class. He was also the first cero espada.

So far the Vasto Lorde are szayel, starrk who's a natural born arrancar, Harribel, Ulqiorra and probably Barragan

There's no probably.

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
There's no probably.

Again, the others are confirmed by word of God. However, the likelihood of Barragan being a Vasto Lorde is like 99%. Respira is almost as OP as Starrk's Cero spamming.

If Starrk really went in his bag he could troll anyone with a shower of gran Rey Ceros.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
You my nikka and I almost hit you with the Neg/Report combo.:picard:

I actually understand where he's coming from. Coyote was kinda a shyt head.

But he was that way for a reason. Just imagine being so strong that being near other weak ass hollows kills them. Dude could never make real friends.

Complete opposite from Grimjaw who actually had friends but they knew what needed to be done for him to reach the next level.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I actually understand where he's coming from. Coyote was kinda a shyt head.

But he was that way for a reason. Just imagine being so strong that being near other weak ass hollows kills them. Dude could never make real friends.

Complete opposite from Grimjaw who actually had friends but they knew what needed to be done for him to reach the next level.
Starrk was laid back because he spent the entirety of his existence prior in forced exile however, he had all the power and ability to enforce his rank. He wasn't a clout demon like Barragan, so he gets dismissed and that's just narrow minded thinking from a fan's perspective.

We've been conditioned to only accept a certain type of villain with a certain type of motivation in this genre but Starrk doesn't fit that mold. Doesn't make him a bad villain or worth getting bushed, even if it was at the hands of the future Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Starrk was laid back because he spent the entirety of his existence prior in forced exile however, he had all the power and ability to enforce his rank. He wasn't a clout demon like Barragan, so he gets dismissed and that's just narrow minded thinking from a fan's perspective.

We've been conditioned to only accept a certain type of villain with a certain type of motivation in this genre but Starrk doesn't fit that mold. Doesn't make him a bad villain or worth getting bushed, even if it was at the hands of the future Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.
fight for don't :yeshrug: he got washed appropriately

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Maybe it’s time to rewatch some of my favorite archs in this. It’s been years but with this returning I need to be remind why I loved this anime so much to begin with. Anime filler list.com will help.