Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
We’re gonna see the absurd fukkery of Yhwach in motion soon.:wow:

I can't wait to laugh at that fukkery. I truly can't wait for this scene.
4849670-aizenpreso.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wow this series really came full circle to some fans. It's getting all this love now but is was considered a complete dumpster fire when the manga ended. Some of the stuff this did was unforgivable like Ichigo getting a power upgrade with off panel training and never again really having a proper fight after. I think he had like 1 and a half battles post upgrade. In the 1 battle he never even really flexed his muscles because the opponent wasn't even worth it.

Then we got the final battle resolution being a complete ass pull because the main antagonist was so powerful Kubo wrote himself into a corner and there was no reasonable way to defeat him.

Lastly Aizen's shikai was so broken Kubo never even gave him a bankai coupled with the fact that Ichigo's full bankai isn't never fully displayed.

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
Watching this shyt for the first time now and it’s :manny: idk how nikkas mentioned this in a tier with dragonball or one piece :dahell:
which season is that? The Arrancar / Aizen ark is very much in the same league as DBZ. That shyt had me skipping lectures back in college just so I can watch the latest episode uninterrupted :wow: