Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y’all saying we back but when were you all under the impression that you ever left?
aizen-drinking.gif
He's the only reason I'm even anticipating this new story. New Chapter isn't bad at all.

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Was discussing this with some of the faithful on another platform. Managing expectations because it's already been proven they don't want us to be great.
Nah fukk that Bleach get unnecessary hate for no reason wit a new arc n the anime coming back it’s time to talk shyt, Escobar season shyt :mjgrin:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
The hate is warranted but let's not even start up and just watch what happens. Might as well call this shyt the Redemption Arc.
Compared to other shonen series nah n Bleach my least favorite of the big 3 but it’s the most misunderstood one tbh

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Nah fukk that Bleach get unnecessary hate for no reason wit a new arc n the anime coming back it’s time to talk shyt, Escobar season shyt :mjgrin:
My favorite manga to date
But famo that Fullbringer arc started all the hate:francis:
Yhwach being op beyond op:francis:
Kenny :mjcry:
Zero Squad getting washed after all that hype:francis:
Nel supposedly was going to wreck shyt and totally disappears:francis:
Grimmjow being shown for nanoseconds:francis:
And Ichigo kid putting a end to Yhwach saga:francis:
Not to mention anticipated shikai’s, bankai’s
We never even got to see:francis:
The way Shonen did Tite:francis:
Bleach deserves a lot of hate but this chapter definitely restored the feeling:blessed:
Made me go back to read the arrancar saga earlier because I totally forgot about buddy in this chapter:russ:
My nikka Starrk sitting in the cut
With Ulquiorra ready for war
Would be a terrifying sight:merchant:

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
My favorite manga to date
But famo that Fullbringer arc started all the hate:francis:
Yhwach being op beyond op:francis:
Kenny :mjcry:
Zero Squad getting washed after all that hype:francis:
Nel supposedly was going to wreck shyt and totally disappears:francis:
Grimmjow being shown for nanoseconds:francis:
And Ichigo kid putting a end to Yhwach saga:francis:
Not to mention anticipated shikai’s, bankai’s
We never even got to see:francis:
The way Shonen did Tite:francis:
Bleach deserves a lot of hate but this chapter definitely restored the feeling:blessed:
Made me go back to read the arrancar saga earlier because I totally forgot about buddy in this chapter:russ:
My nikka Starrk sitting in the cut
With Ulquiorra ready for war
Would be a terrifying sight:merchant:

Yea I agree wit the bolded especially but wit the knowledge that Kubo planned to make TYBW arc the longest in the series n couldn’t due to health n editorial conflictions I get it. Fullbring still my least favorite arc in the series overall but I like how it was a retelling of the first arc n established again what makes Ichigo tick which is desire to protect the ones he love after the trauma of losing his mom but I get the hate for that arc

brickflair

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
damn renji how u getting messed up already lol, but man good chapter. definitely like the idea of hell versions of past captains and hollows. i need to see ulquiorra fasho.
I wonder if he’s gon still be the same nihilistic green bat rabbit we’ve come to love or if his demise was brought upon solely cause he understood what “heart” was n that went against the aspect of death he embodied n he’s gonna actually have a variety of emotions :jbhmm:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
Damn does Ichigo even have bankai still, what about his other powers since youhaw absorbed them or did I forget something. Is he just a shinigami now