Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I tried to enjoy this shyt, but it got out of hand. WTF was this nikka doing again? He got sick? He should have taken a long ass break like the dude that does HxH and planned some shyt out. Dude was supposed to be ending the manga and instead was creating story lines that never got completed. The Soul King and his fukking limbs, all the bankai's, and I remember he was talking about Ichigo getting "too powerful' and all this other shyt and we never even saw what his bankai did. Yo fukk this dude.

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Ichigo confronted Yhwach- Got his sword broken and his ass beat by Yhwach- Yhwach left to go back to the SS through a portal- Tsukishma and Gin stre Ichigo's Zanpakto- Ichigo and Renji chase after Yhwach- Aizen and Yhwach confront each other- Ichigo and Aizen team up to beat Yhwach- Uryu uses a Silver dues es machine arrow his dad gave him to hit him with to rid Yhwach of his powers

...and Ichigo kills him with one slice:francis:

oh and 10 years go by and Ichigo's son destroys what is left of Yhwach with one hit.:mjlol:

Really? Man fukk this manga. I think he gonna try to reboot Zombie Powder:russ:

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Used to stay up on Bleach but haven't read since the Quincy invaded soul society looking for the king. It started to feel like a chore to read it plus I got tired of Ichigo getting new powers. From what I remember dude was a shinigami, fullbring, vizard, half quincy, two element affinity ninjitsu user with a bloodline limit, and 33% super saiyan. Is it worth it or even try and catch back up?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Used to stay up on Bleach but haven't read since the Quincy invaded soul society looking for the king. It started to feel like a chore to read it plus I got tired of Ichigo getting new powers. From what I remember dude was a shinigami, fullbring, vizard, half quincy, two element affinity ninjitsu user with a bloodline limit, and 33% super saiyan. Is it worth it or even try and catch back up?
Truthfully Ichigo never got new powers. They said he was all those things but it didn't amount to much.