Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Concerned Citizen

Stevie Wonder 2099
Daps
Truthfully Ichigo never got new powers. They said he was all those things but it didn't amount to much.
Thanks for the info. Still iffy on picking Bleach back up. Too many other good titles I could be checking out and I've been reading Hero Academia after watching the anime.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Thanks for the info. Still iffy on picking Bleach back up. Too many other good titles I could be checking out and I've been reading Hero Academia after watching the anime.
It's not worth reading. It has a very rushed ending as if it wasn't planned well or at least the time the author was given wasn't managed well enough. It's probably something one would be better off reading on a wiki if curious. I'll be honest I skipped much of the bloodwar arc. I quit reading when Ichigo got his powers back and I rejoined when the zero squad was having their fights and finished the story. I have no temptation to go back and read the stuff I missed. Didn't even wiki it.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Used to stay up on Bleach but haven't read since the Quincy invaded soul society looking for the king. It started to feel like a chore to read it plus I got tired of Ichigo getting new powers. From what I remember dude was a shinigami, fullbring, vizard, half quincy, two element affinity ninjitsu user with a bloodline limit, and 33% super saiyan. Is it worth it or even try and catch back up?
Don't forget the Izagani

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Y'all notice Ichigo always get his ass beat by people that are good with hand to hand combat? can dude take a fade or not? :gucci:

giphy.gif

:huhldup:

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I'll say the editors helped with making this a train wreck too.

Rukia for example, should have been more important.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Y'all notice Ichigo always get his ass beat by people that are good with hand to hand combat? can dude take a fade or not? :gucci:
u coulda stopped this post at Ichigo always gets his ass beat and it would've had the same value. Ive watched every major fight involving duke, and he's literally got washed every single fight without a massive boost

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I didn't realize why everyone hated the Arrancar arc until Kubo did the exact same thing in the final blood arc but worse. He explained nothing about his own story none of the characters got any type of pay off and he was finishing fights off screen and introducing a bunch of important villains just to get offed by Ywach himself. Hype up Ichigo's new power only for it never to be shown. The shyt made no sense. Shyts disrespectful to me.

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I didn't realize why everyone hated the Arrancar arc until Kubo did the exact same thing in the final blood arc but worse. He explained nothing about his own story none of the characters got any type of pay off and he was finishing fights off screen and introducing a bunch of important villains just to get offed by Ywach himself. Hype up Ichigo's new power only for it never to be shown. The shyt made no sense. Shyts disrespectful to me.
from what i understand the Light novel that came out explained everything and gave us story on why ywach did what he did and that the soul reapers aint really shyt

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I havent read the blood arc, but from what I was told, the characters have no real likability. Aloto f characters are introduced in Arrancar/Aizen arc, but I end up vibing w em. Like I fukk with Coyote who gets shyt none background. Unless the last war arc has even less new character development than the arrancar arc, that would be actually WOAT to think about