Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Aizen and Ichigo vs Yhwach is probably the dopest idea for a final fight I could think of. Hope the anime takes some royalties and makes that shyt a lot longer than the manga

I loved the final arc, but I can admit some of the flaws it had...I give the series a 3.5/5

Last edited:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
from what i understand the Light novel that came out explained everything and gave us story on why ywach did what he did and that the soul reapers aint really shyt
I ain't reading that he should have put it in the manga
I havent read the blood arc, but from what I was told, the characters have no real likability. Aloto f characters are introduced in Arrancar/Aizen arc, but I end up vibing w em. Like I fukk with Coyote who gets shyt none background. Unless the last war arc has even less new character development than the arrancar arc, that would be actually WOAT to think about
Haschwalth and the flame dude are the only ones that got any type of development. Everyone else was fodder or part of the soul king

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I ain't reading that he should have put it in the manga

Haschwalth and the flame dude are the only ones that got any type of development. Everyone else was fodder or part of the soul king
:manny:Was as good as Kubo could do with the time allotted. He had like at least double the material of the Soul Society arc but this shyt was confined to like 200 chapters. I still fucced with the premise of some of the Sternritters and I always like reunions. Some cool power development as well. I’ll say as far as closing loose ends and answering long waiting questions, Kubo failed at that severely. Still don’t know Aizen or Ichigo’s ceilings, he foibled Kisuke’s long awaited bankai, etc etc, but CONSIDERING, it wasn’t that bad. If someone could convince Tori and em to give Kubo a full anime arc, like close to as long as Naruto’s final arc, they could drop a classic.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Aizen and Ichigo vs Yhwach is probably the dopest idea for a final fight I could think of. Hope the anime takes some royalties and makes that shyt a lot longer than the manga

I loved the final arc, but I can admit some of the flaws it had...I give the series a 3.5/5
The anime was canceled due to low ratings. It's dead as should be this thread. Bleach was crap I think we can all admit that now.

Rigby.

Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Why did Aizen even allow himself to be

Subjugated¿

By the soul society again? At the very least, he could be on some Frieza DBS shyt and come to some compromise for his services. At no point did Sōsuke care about the betterment of the Soul Society so it’s not like he remembered some emotion of compassion. Aizen w a working mouth and no chair restrictions or Kyōka Suigetsu is still washing the fukk out of the entire soul society. Kubo was legitimately implying that he allowed himself to go back into Muken after saving the entire world singlehandedly (fukk ichigo)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Didn't know where else to post this soooooo

tumblr_pbqoqpT8JI1sjroblo1_1280.jpg

Burn the Witch 1 | | MangaTail

Kubo back :banderas:
SSWB :umad:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Every time I see this thread upped I :deadmanny::bryan::mjlol:

People try to shyt on Bleach (and Naruto too) but they know damn well they love this shyt.

Bleach and Naruto are the most important and influential manga/anime’s of the last 20 years:lolbron:

Martha