Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Thought there was a new announcement. :skip:

Sad thing.. I forgot all about Bleach... such a trash ending :wow:
theres volume 74 but probably nothing huge. just extra pages and at best just a databook

expecting Bleach to get a sequel or anything is just wishful thinking.

parallax

Superstar
Daps
theres volume 74 but probably nothing huge. just extra pages and at best just a databook

expecting Bleach to get a sequel or anything is just wishful thinking.

just a one shot about his and rukias kid would be enough. i know his little ass is gonna be gohan power trippin.

but to be honest, id rather he continue zombie powder

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Idk, it wasn't great ending, but it was whatever, Naruto ending is trash as well.
Now I will say the way thet wrapped Naruto up wasn't as good as it could have been but at least we get to see Young Uzi become Hokage.
latest

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Makoto Matsubara, who has written previous novelizations of the manga, will write the first novel. The novel will center on Renji and Rukia, and is slated for December. Ryohgo Narita (Baccano!, Durarara!!) will write the second novel. The novel will focus on Shūhei Hisagi's secret battle, and is slated for 2017.
:scust:

They couldn't find something else to write about.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
What the fukk ever happened to Zangetsu(the Hollow one)? This bum Kubo never even bothered to expand on that whole storyline. The nikka just disappeared, completely. :mindblown: I swear this manga was the WOAT. :russ:
:laff::laff::laff: dude pull the ultimate troll job even his biggest critics couldn't believe that bullshyt he did. He had nerve to take shots on the last pages

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Dude probably thought he had more chapters left.. and the publisher was like "nah b"

But again he should have figured when his sales went to shyt.

Kubo squandered too much time.
Focused on too many characters.
Was too afraid to kill folk off for good even if they were popular.

shyt you could probably cut Bleach down by 200+ chaps and tighten everything up.