Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
other than my favorite Quincy getting murked so soon (The masked one that killed Byakuya) this chapter was pretty dope.

Old Man Yama finally had enough :whoo:

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
I haven't read this bullshyt but I'm gonna guess that Ichigo will show up at the last minute again to fight the boss, same as he did wit Aizen.:skip:

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Is it worth reading through the fullbring arc or should I just skip to this supposed last arc?

calh45

Cal
Daps
Urahara ain't that strong aizen clowne him that he's as smart but not close strength wise....why do we think the medic captain is strong?

Cause the flower captain was dropping hints about her strength in a flash back. Aizen himself knew better than to attack her when she found him underground. Also, there's this chart written by Kubo himself. He only did this for the current captains not former ones like Urahara.

bleachpowerchartam6.png

As far as overall strength across the charts she was on Aizen's level. Offensive power, riatsu and intellect are all maxed out.

Also, Urahara hides his strength so did Ichigo's pops both of them cats were fighting Aizen with shikai while Ichigo was in full bankai. Urahara is strong. You don't come up with shyt like achieving bankai in 3 days if you aren't or enemies not being able to use the same techniques twice against you without being stupid strong.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
Cause the flower captain was dropping hints about her strength in a flash back. Aizen himself knew better than to attack her when she found him underground. Also, there's this chart written by Kubo himself. He only did this for the current captains not former ones like Urahara.

bleachpowerchartam6.png

As far as overall strength across the charts she was on Aizen's level. Offensive power, riatsu and intellect are all maxed out.

Also, Urahara hides his strength so did Ichigo's pops both of them cats were fighting Aizen with shikai while Ichigo was in full bankai. Urahara is strong. You don't come up with shyt like achieving bankai in 3 days if you aren't or enemies not being able to use the same techniques twice against you without being stupid strong.

MAN fukk THAT CHART. FOX FACE ASS CAPTAIN ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THE GOD KENPACHI IN STRENGTH. I AGREE WITH THAT UNOHANA THOUGH. SHE'S ONE OF MY FAVORITES BUT SHE GETS NO SHINE AT ALL. HER NICE SWAG IS OFF THE CHARTS BREH.

teacher

All Star
Daps

bleachpowerchartam6.png

:whoo:

:ohhh:

those that can't, teach... :manny:

I guess we've never seen Mayuri yet?

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
For the Manga to progress Yammamoto needs to die in the next few chapters. Hopefully the Royal Guard comes into play. Kubo might be able to save this sorry Manga cause that Fullbring Arc was straight garbage filler.

But Bleach just fills like its always fighting just for the sake of fighting.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
For the Manga to progress Yammamoto needs to die in the next few chapters. Hopefully the Royal Guard comes into play. Kubo might be able to save this sorry Manga cause that Fullbring Arc was straight garbage filler.

But Bleach just fills like its always fighting just for the sake of fighting.

theory going around ROYAL GUARD and SOUL king are gonna be the final villain

Yammamoto has to die fast and kind of easy to make BUCKBEARD a serious final villain.

we still dont know how strong royal guards are on top of that.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
wonder who is worst KUBO or KISHI :snoop:

KUBO by far. I admit Kishi has pulled some bullshyt lately but the Fullbring Arc and a ton of other shyt has been downright garbation. This soul society invasion arc has been pretty good but i dont like how hes one paneling these captains. Kenpachi was unforgivable.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
KUBO by far. I admit Kishi has pulled some bullshyt lately but the Fullbring Arc and a ton of other shyt has been downright garbation. This soul society invasion arc has been pretty good but i dont like how hes one paneling these captains. Kenpachi was unforgivable.

only way to validate kenny is make head captain lose easy to show how strong buckbeard is