Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
wonder who is worst KUBO or KISHI :snoop:

it's not even close, Kubo has been on some kind of narcotic for a while now. Off-paneling main characters and enemies. Trash filler. Repeating the same images over and over again. :piss:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
it's not even close, Kubo has been on some kind of narcotic for a while now. Off-paneling main characters and enemies. Trash filler. Repeating the same images over and over again. :piss:

:what: we warned you not to catch up now your :beli: in the same boat as the rest of us :noah: maybe one day he'll stop having
170px-Apothecary_vessel_Opium_18-19_century.jpg
cocaine.jpg
042007_weed_on_a_persian.jpg
alcohol1.jpg
parties and get back to somewhat writing with coherency

BlackZilla

M0derator
Daps
Wow so Kubo just offed As Nodt, the same guy that was able to curbstomp Byakuya? Nice way to treat your characters Kubo.

Also, am I the only one that thinks that Yama's bankai isn't going to get stolen either? I mean, for starters, it seems to be similar to Ichigo's, in the sense that instead of having a grandoise manifestation as a banki, everything is condensed and his sword changes.

I speculate that maybe Ichigo's bankai can't be absorbed because it isn't the same as everyone else's, his physical abilities are boosted and his reiatsu is condensed. If Yama is the same case, then at least Kubo can get away with Yama not getting his bankai taken.

Yama is already a beast on his own, so you know that he'll be a monster in bankai. BuckBeard will murk him though.

...then in comes the Royal Guard! :gladbron:

calh45

Cal
Daps
Just to throw random shyt off the wall here's my prediction.

Old Man is gonna start roasting Quincy boy and right when he's about to off dude the Royal Guard is gonna come out and start attacking Yama.

It makes no sense, but that's how this story's be rolling the past 30 chapters.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That bankai is SERIOUS! This is goin' too smoothly though and that's a bankai that if stolen could truly take down Soul Society.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
That bankai is SERIOUS! This is goin' too smoothly though and that's a bankai that if stolen could truly take down Soul Society.

too late unohana already said end it soon or his own power will destroy it.

that shyt is ungodly u cant even touch him really :ohlawd:

how the hell buckbeard gonna beat him. he obviously lost last fight to it he referred to him having a battle scar and buckbeard seems really confident still not sure at the end though

some are sayin royal guard gonna come in and betray but in the kubo interview he specifically said they come when the soul society is in ruins. unless kubo throwing in twist.

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
its obvious head captain gonna die but its how though. i dont think buckbeard will overpower him i think he has quincy ability that will do the deed. the quinces are more high tech in a sense.

plus head captain going all out already while old boy hasnt done shyt but basic attacks :smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's looking like Yammo about to body everything in sight but we all know Buckbeard is holding something back. Probably waiting to survey Yammo's powers completely before he counters

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
it's looking like Yammo about to body everything in sight but we all know Buckbeard is holding something back. Probably waiting to survey Yammo's powers completely before he counters
If Kubo was smart, he'd make Buckbeard's strategy to PROLONG the fight so that Yammo's powers end up actually destroying Soul Society during the fight. Perfect irony.