Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Man, you can give him all the shyt you want about a story but when Kubo decides to actually use that pen that mufukka can draw!

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, you can give him all the shyt you want about a story but when Kubo decides to actually use that pen that mufukka can draw!

Out of the big 3 I think Bleach has the best art Imo. true Kubo has the lack of backgrounds thing going on but his designs are sick.

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So I been reading this thread all day on my phone. Not actually reading the chapter.

I just read it.

:ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd::ohlawd: @ that BANKAI

Sweet Jesus that shyt is TOUGH.

There are no words for that.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:ooh:

clever, I didn't think of that at all, but it's a plausible scenario.
This shyts why Aizen ain't even wanna fight the dude. Had to create a special arrancar just to deal with him.

If Yammo fought Butterfly Aizen Soul Society would've been destroyed. Yammo don't even have the sense Ichigo had to mush this Quincy in the face to somewhere safe.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
This shyts why Aizen ain't even wanna fight the dude. Had to create a special arrancar just to deal with him.

If Yammo fought Butterfly Aizen Soul Society would've been destroyed. Yammo don't even have the sense Ichigo had to mush this Quincy in the face to somewhere safe.

THERE IS NO PLACE SAFE. OLD MAN IS :win:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
This shyt got hot real fast..

n|gga...burned up zombies rose from the ashes to help him break the lords maximum defense..

shyt was so ill..

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Something isnt right though buckbeard has had that OH shyt FACE SEVERAL TIMES :mindblown:

Blondie seems more cool and calm which is making me think he might be the main villain after all

kinda like aizen behind the scenes thing.

he has stood his ground the whole time. maybe he convinced the boss to go on this suicide mission to fight head captain and wait for the right time to attack head captain

or maybe buckbeard knew all along blondie was stronger and is following his orders

i dont know maybe im looking into this too much :mindblown:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best Bankai in the series :lawd:

Buckbeard might have something up his sleeve but I don't see how its gonna beat the old man. He might have to stall him until he burns out.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Best Bankai in the series :lawd:

Buckbeard might have something up his sleeve but I don't see how its gonna beat the old man. He might have to stall him until he burns out.

I can't see how...but it'll happen...it fits the formula.