Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, I mean...they called him a "special potential"...dude rolled up with four dead bodies and he didn't even take off his eye patch...The two sword cat and the HIV positive cat stood their ground against the Captain Commander...I expect more from Kenpachi! :to:

word. tbh I'm not even mad that the fight got skipped.
sure on one hand its like: :childplease: really kubo? but at the same time we all knew what the outcome was gonna be....but to see Ken get washed up like that....:why:

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
KEN CHAN HAS BEEN DOWN BEFORE. YOU HOE ASS nikkaS BETTER NOT COUNT HIM OUT. HE WENT KENDO ON THAT BEEEEECH ASS NNOITRA. THIS PIRATE nikka FINNA GET WAX ON WAX OFFED WHEN KEN DROP THAT EYE PATCH.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KEN CHAN HAS BEEN DOWN BEFORE. YOU HOE ASS nikkaS BETTER NOT COUNT HIM OUT. HE WENT KENDO ON THAT BEEEEECH ASS NNOITRA. THIS PIRATE nikka FINNA GET WAX ON WAX OFFED WHEN KEN DROP THAT EYE PATCH.

his eye patch was off fam :sadbron:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
BUT THAT'S ALRIGHT THOUGH. I BET THIS nikka GOT SPIRIT LEECHING UNDERPANTS TOO. IT AIN'T OVER!!!!!!

:snoop:

he'll be fine he will probably fight the second in command guy there and the head captain gonna dig in his ass saying ur better than that type of speech which leads to kenny beating that second in command cat that is my prediction :thumbsup:

head captain will lose to buckbeard im assuming cuz kubo did say the royal guards are gonna come to see SS in ruins so it makes sense unless he wins and some other dude is out in the wings waiting that is even stronger which wouldnt surprise me

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Wtf was that? Kubo is a fukkin hack that was only about 6-7 pages and didn't hardly cover shyt but we I guess we do get to see Captain Commanders Bankai next week. Hopefully he isn't stupid enough to let those Quincy's jack him for it. Where the fukk is Ichigo?

calh45

Cal
Daps
So we're all in agreement, right? The General's gonna die now.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So we're all in agreement, right? The General's gonna die now.

Yup...I'm just wondering who's gonna run the gotei 13 after him...Two swords cat ain't cut out for it...the sick cat been dying since he got introduced...Byakuya is a stain on a wall.

ReggieFlare

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ITGang
Yup...I'm just wondering who's gonna run the gotei 13 after him...Two swords cat ain't cut out for it...the sick cat been dying since he got introduced...Byakuya is a stain on a wall.

:heh:

Only ones who I can think of that are at least approaching Yamamoto's level is Ichigo and his Pops

Real talk though, I wanna see what Bach's crew has to do with quincy's. That comment homeboy made about Ishida was interesting.

calh45

Cal
Daps
:heh:

Only ones who I can think of that are at least approaching Yamamoto's level is Ichigo and his Pops

Real talk though, I wanna see what Bach's crew has to do with quincy's. That comment homeboy made about Ishida was interesting.

you wild if you think urahara ain't stronger than everyone and just staying in the cut. he been inventing new ways to get stronger since before he became a captain. him and the medic are the two folks I'm suspecting are right after the general in power

teacher

All Star
Daps
Urahara ain't that strong aizen clowne him that he's as smart but not close strength wise....why do we think the medic captain is strong?