Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
:huh:

You know I gave this muthafukka one last chance by continuing to read this shyt...and then he goes and apparently kill Byakuya and off-panel Kenpachi?!?

I'm done for real now. :dry:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Why did I even attempt to read this shyt again. Glad I skipped all the Fullbring shyt and came straight back to the Quincy attack. When you think about it these Japanese Manga dudes are horrible story tellers.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
fukking naruto and bleach atleast one piece is still holding it down. in all seriousness though i'm done with shounen shyt is garbage!

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
:huh:

You know I gave this muthafukka one last chance by continuing to read this shyt...and then he goes and apparently kill Byakuya and off-panel Kenpachi?!?

I'm done for real now. :dry:

yeah Kubo's burnt his last bridge I'm done with this trash

Why did I even attempt to read this shyt again. Glad I skipped all the Fullbring shyt and came straight back to the Quincy attack. When you think about it these Japanese Manga dudes are horrible story tellers.

fukking naruto and bleach atleast one piece is still holding it down. in all seriousness though i'm done with shounen shyt is garbage!

stop being hoes :beli:

In all seriousness though, this shoulda been done when Aizen was a threat

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
stop being hoes :beli:

In all seriousness though, this shoulda been done when Aizen was a threat

Agred.

It would make things more compelling if this was true. But Bleach has been weak ever since Aizen left and a lot of chapters and fights felt like fillers. The conclusion to the Aizen saga was wack as fukk.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
No way did Kenpachi get his neck snapped without a fight...without seeing his bankai or anything...no way..

...I'm not believing it...

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
No way did Kenpachi get his neck snapped without a fight...without seeing his bankai or anything...no way..

...I'm not believing it...

I thought it was well established that Kenpachi doesnt have a Bankai.

As bad ass as he is, at the end of the day all he does is tank. Yall wanted to see a chapter of him trying to tank and it not working against the boss Quincy? I mean that guy doesnt even have a scratch on him.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up

As bad ass as he is, at the end of the day all he does is tank. Yall wanted to see a chapter of him trying to tank and it not working against the boss Quincy? I mean that guy doesnt even have a scratch on him.

Word it does seem he was going against the Quincy version of the Captain Commander and well I guess this is what happens.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

When was this?...

I thought he just didn't care to learn his swords name...

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
HOL UP! WTF yall talking bout? Kenpachi ain't dead.

He just got off paneled

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
HOL UP! WTF yall talking bout? Kenpachi ain't dead.

He just got off paneled

:shaq2: you know how many "off-panels" Kubo has done...shyt is lazy as fukk b. Its the worst cop-out for artists and writers. Its obvious Kubo hasn't given any fukks for a while now.

oh yea....I'm done wit this shyt. As an artist myself its silly to take this seriously.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: i knew Kenpachi wasn't gonna win but I was expecting to see dude still standing when we got back.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:ohhh: i knew Kenpachi wasn't gonna win but I was expecting to see dude still standing when we got back.

Yeah, I mean...they called him a "special potential"...dude rolled up with four dead bodies and he didn't even take off his eye patch...The two sword cat and the HIV positive cat stood their ground against the Captain Commander...I expect more from Kenpachi! :to: