Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )
Byakuya cannot really be dead. If he is that is lame as fukk...Kubo basically confimed that without bankai they ain't shyt.

but yea Kenpachi basically :king::stylin::ufdup:

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
ya it looks like it matters who steals your bankai cuz that ritter O had made old boy bankai weak and not worth a damn :snoop:
but that guy that fought byuka knew how to use it and made it more devastating :takedat:

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Eh im just ready for this shyt to be over... Bring in ichigos pops and ishidas pops lets see them whoop some ass

heisenburrr

Have Fun Staying Poor
Daps
soooo I've pretty much put this shyt manga away for what I'd guess would be the last 20 chapters, worth picking up again ?

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
soooo I've pretty much put this shyt manga away for what I'd guess would be the last 20 chapters, worth picking up again ?

i think so shyt got real once the war started u dont know who gonna die aint nobody safe :ufdup:

Daps

nope.

hey everyone.... remember when we wanted to see Kenpachi and Byakuya battle Yammy in his yamisauraus mode last arc? Remember the build up?

exactly.
it's happening again.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nope.

hey everyone.... remember when we wanted to see Kenpachi and Byakuya battle Yammy in his yamisauraus mode last arc? Remember the build up?

exactly.
it's happening again.

you're comparing the quincys (which are actually doing damage) to fukkin Yammy nikka? :what:

Beer Drinker

Blue Moon Cappuccino Oatmeal Stout
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you're comparing the quincys (which are actually doing damage) to fukkin Yammy nikka? :what:

I'm not agreeing with duke but fukking Yammy made a big damn deal about being Espada 0 and shyt so naturally we assumed he was the MOST POWERFUL. Then we didn't see the nikka again. :stopitslime:

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not agreeing with duke but fukking Yammy made a big damn deal about being Espada 0 and shyt so naturally we assumed he was the MOST POWERFUL. Then we didn't see the nikka again. :stopitslime:

Yeah I see what you mean

Kubo wanted to keep Ken and Byakuya busy so he pulled the 0 Espada shyt. I didn't like that move either.

I knew the nikka wouldn't amount to shyt when Aizen started getting all of the focus after that lol.

Daps

Kubo FORGOT about it, I guarantee...

Captain Commander is a monster though... how was his lieutenant done in so easily?

Fury616

www.illdust.com
Daps
Reppin
( o Y o )

They showed him, he got KO'd off panel...Kubo exposed his laziness again :russ:

Sonny Creems

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ichimaru on the left and who is on the right?
bleach-3540907.jpg