Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So
The stolen bankai aren't as effective as the originals...I wonder if Ichigo will get to fight against Byakuya's bankai again and hit that due with the :heh:"I ain't never scared"

I want to see Kenpachi's fight more than captain commander tbh, but at least he got his shine on.

teacher

All Star
Daps
So
The stolen bankai aren't as effective as the originals...I wonder if Ichigo will get to fight against Byakuya's bankai again and hit that due with the :heh:"I ain't never scared"

I want to see Kenpachi's fight more than captain commander tbh, but at least he got his shine on.

isn't he dead already? or do you mean him fighting against the main quincy?

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
I pray that the list of deaths is legit

Not only do I care little for most of those characters (why would you motherfukking spoil this you dikkhead), but it'll open up more doors for the "human" crew to shine

Ever since Soul Society the only person out of Ichigo's crew who has constantly held their weight is Ichigo himself

:wtf: :beli:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think he meant "isn't the fight over already" since he turned dude into a hot pocket

Got it...and yeah it's over, I just meant I could give a damn about CC killing a fodder sternritter when Kenpachi is fighting the big boss. It's like Madara vs the Kages going on and we shift to Raikage's kids fighting against the two brothers with some Fox Chakra in 'em...Show me boss battles.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Got it...and yeah it's over, I just meant I could give a damn about CC killing a fodder sternritter when Kenpachi is fighting the big boss. It's like Madara vs the Kages going on and we shift to Raikage's kids fighting against the two brothers with some Fox Chakra in 'em...Show me boss battles.
Tobi is the boss battle of THIS arc. It's been a long time coming.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Tobi is the boss battle of THIS arc. It's been a long time coming.

Yeah and he kept cutting to other battles to drag ish out...Man, lemme watch Kenpachi swag for a minute...get KO'ed somehow...then show me everyone else. If they off panel Kenpachi, I'ma be PISSED.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Byakuya went out like a b!tch. He had a spark when he started, now he's just garbage.

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So

I think it depends on the type of Bankai. The Dude (or female. shyt idk) that killed Byakuya handled his Bankai with ease.