Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
By the end of the anime the ratings were below 1.0 and worst one was 0.7

Thats pathetic for a franchise like bleach

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
It sucks that the anime ended because I don't care for the manga. This arc would be pretty good animated but I guess it's not meant to be. I don't even know what's going on currently in the manga, I just read the wiki every so often and check this thread for reactions.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
It sucks that the anime ended because I don't care for the manga. This arc would be pretty good animated but I guess it's not meant to be. I don't even know what's going on currently in the manga, I just read the wiki every so often and check this thread for reactions.
When manga wrapped up the anime will start again. Anime caught up to the manga

Pseudo

All Star
Daps
Glad I quit this garbage and Naruto all those years ago. :blessed:

Been enjoying quality manga ever since. I don't understand why you guys putting yourself through this misery:wtf:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Chapter was okay, but damn that quincy now

Been enjoying quality manga ever since. I don't understand why you guys putting yourself through this misery:wtf:

Like what?

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mannnnnnn I'm so Glad that this chick isn't gonna just beat the Quincy by herself. Now I'm not as fed up as I was last week.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps

Not a big manga fan. I just read manga like Op,bleach and attack on titan

Cause they appeared on TV late night on Adult Swim and I want to see how the end(really this applies the bleach)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
When manga wrapped up the anime will start again. Anime caught up to the manga

nope that was simply just because they had bad views rankings

if it was because the comic was catching up to the TV show the studio Pierrot would have done filler You have to remember this is the same studio that did almost 80 episodes of filler for Naruto and continues now( i dont watch it but i hear it by naruto fans, heard they doing it now)

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I dont know how i feel on this chapter but damn am i getting bored of these elites

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
nope that was simply just because they had bad views rankings

if it was because the comic was catching up to the TV show the studio Pierrot would have done filler You have to remember this is the same studio that did almost 80 episodes of filler for Naruto and continues now( i dont watch it but i hear it by naruto fans, heard they doing it now)
Naruto anime was way trash and it fall off was huge but the series still had viewers. Im saying the anime caught up to the manga but wasn't bring viewers sooo it was no point of making fillers