Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People actually read this shyt?

:deadmanny:

Throw in the damn towel, Kubo.

The 1st season was fire, leave it at that.

I dunno about Naruto.

One Piece, I never read that. Is it still ongoing?
Naruto's fall off was worse than Bleach's. Naruto turned more and more into DBZ as it went on. Bleach never had that identity crisis. Naruto used to put thoughts into the fights and all that. Eventually the power levels got so high nothing else mattered. Bleach has always been what it still is for better or worse.

Arris

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
he's still not dead yet. and a character that died 3 years ago is randomly brought back to life
upset-jaguars-fan.gif
upset-jaguars-fan.gif

upset-jaguars-fan.gif

Blaze007

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naruto's fall off was worse than Bleach's. Naruto turned more and more into DBZ as it went on. Bleach never had that identity crisis. Naruto used to put thoughts into the fights and all that. Eventually the power levels got so high nothing else mattered. Bleach has always been what it still is for better or worse.

I actually stopped reading Naruto 5 years ago. it got so bad and hard to follow. I peeped my head in from time to time last year and they were fighting some random bytch from the Moon? :dwillhuh: I wanna see that movie with his Son tho

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
Who the fukk is this dead guy?

I don't give a shyt about Bleach, I've just been reading it for so long I can't stop now.

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Everybody wanna be Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball still alive :troll:

luvaznpoon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why does Kubo always cock tease with his black characters and do this weird bait and switch? :what:

I'm still mad at him making Zommari turn into a gay pumpkin with illuminati eyes that was just fodder for Byakuya :martin:

He makes Tousen look dope and then turns him into an ugly ass fly or some shyt. And then lets Aizen kill him :martin:

Yoruichi is :noah: and fairly powerful, but we hardly ever see her, and still don't know what her zanpaktou is:martin:

Now, he's turned Lile or however you spell it from this dope sniper to some fukkin giant barn owl with magic powers wtf :deadmanny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Bleach was actually really good up until the end of the rescue rukia arc. After that it slowly started declining and never reached those heights again.
The Arrancar arc and Azien war arc was just as good if not better then the rescue arc.