Bleach...why are we gonna watch this again brehs? (Official Bleach Thread)

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
b05f7a0d.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
LOL man fukk this shyt
Seriously man I feel like an abused female keep going back for more. I mean I know this shyt is trash and the story is just ass pulls after ass pulls but the depth to which Kubo goes fror these shyts makes me want to get a first class flight to Japan find Kubo and punch him in the medulla until my knuckles bleed.

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
Seriously man I feel like an abused female keep going back for more. I mean I know this shyt is trash and the story is just ass pulls after ass pulls but the depth to which Kubo goes fror these shyts makes me want to get a first class flight to Japan find Kubo and punch him in the medulla until my knuckles bleed.
Bruh we got too much time invested in this we got to make it work.:mjcry:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I haven't seen Ichigo in like 2 years even though he's the main character of the show:snoop:

I have never seen his vice captain fight and now she is going to kill the Sternritter that just kicked his ass with a sword she has never used? Never doubt Kubo:ohlawd:

Kenpachi was built up to have the biggest power up in the entire series and has been knocked out for the past 8 months:whew:

Why do i still read this shyt:mjcry: